Reaction score
love-thread.jpg

And this mod too... :icon_redface:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
bump.jpg

Thread needs more love... D:

I say posting nice things here should be a requirement for participation in the w53 forum. >.>

*finds something to do other than stalking Darkeh*

darkaniken2

bump.jpg

Thread needs more love... D:

I say posting nice things here should be a requirement for participation in the w53 forum. >.>

*finds something to do other than stalking Darkeh*
Ok, this picture made me lol.

DeletedUser

I remember him from when he played on W22, he's a good man

DeletedUser92094

i'd tap that.
if fact i would hit it over the head with a pole, and sex up the remaining corpse ;)

but sorry, lord, my mum says..
funny-pictures-cat-cannot-play-with-raccoon.jpg

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Successful bumping was successful. :icon_cool: *goes to spam Darkeh's Skype some more*

DeletedUser

I must admit that I am very impressed with our W53 mod. darkaniken2 has shown excellent moderation in his dealings with several issues relating to me personally. Normally, I'd be down to one point due to the over moderation that usually happens.

Oh, while I think of it... please do not become an elder mod. We would lose you as you would move on to higher duties, we would get another mod and then we would have to break that guy/girl in all over again... :)

To be fair, this is probably one of the hardest worlds to moderate. I'm very impressed with your tolerance so far and you certainly have ensured that your moderation is fair.

Well done.

DeletedUser

Indeed Faark, with the ammount of manure being lumped on this guys doorstep by all of us, I am very happy with Dark (contrary to some players belief). Good work mate and keep it up ^_^