Over Rated

DeletedUser116682

Well, back on topic & now that lord won't post probably to finish the topic :) this was really pointless & it was a spite topic just to be hateful but it did no harm personally.

So Plague has taken in Red Skull & Out run ma bullets, we have been in contact since before this whole situation as we were always keen in opening some sort of negotiations with them, sadly it fell through as Red (& i give him a lot of respect for what he did) disbanded Rated to give his members the chance to continue playing as the conflict was directed mostly at him.

I saw this as an opportunity, we took said players into Plague as I personally rate both as high tier players as probably most who know them do. In defending Red, which we did successfully we have stunted Light to the point where there reply was close to pitiful. Light were always going to progress onto Plague after Rated as we all know 'K44 is theirs' so we jumped the gun, took advantage of a situation, gained some top quality players & put some of Lights players back a week.

Refugees people are saying? Nah more like friends.

Thanks for reading & this should settle this topic, that should really have never been a thing & should have been kept between the tribes leadership :p

Dannyh3

If all that is true fair enough with him. as for stunting Light's growth, I hope no one at Plague our worried about Light or Lite's growth, i can assure you we will be just fine :).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If all that is true fair enough with him. as for stunting Light's growth, I hope no one at Plague our worried about Light or Lite's growth, i can assure you we will be just fine :).

Well technically internals don't count as "growth" :lol:

Dannyh3

internals normally happen when someone goes inactive, instead of dismissing the player, why not quickly noble the player and keep their village(s) as part of the tribe instead. internalling takes a village that isn't; farming, building or recruiting and gives it a new owner, who will use the village to farm, build and recruit, in other words grow. technically

I would also count merging as different to internalling, due to the fact that usually neither of the players are fully inactive, the players merge so their online time is longer across the day. more time on line results in = ________

DeletedUser

internals normally happen when someone goes inactive, instead of dismissing the player, why not quickly noble the player and keep their village(s) as part of the tribe instead. internalling takes a village that isn't; farming, building or recruiting and gives it a new owner, who will use the village to farm, build and recruit, in other words grow. technically

I would also count merging as different to internalling, due to the fact that usually neither of the players are fully inactive, the players merge so their online time is longer across the day. more time on line results in = ________

internal
ɪnˈtəːn(ə)l/
adjective
1. Of or situated on the inside.
2. 1. Of, relating to, or located within the limits or surface; inner.

An internal is an internal, if you're only taking villages off your own tribe then you're not growing. Your duke Lord Eastwood has yet to take a village that wasn't free. I wonder how long it will take the guys in your family tribe to realize they're only there to be used and then eaten by their duke.

DeletedUser114084

@Waffler Man, "if you're only taking villages off your own tribe then you're not growing"

That's hilarious. I don't see how getting nice villages for free is not growth, yet using a lot of troops to gain a village is growth.

One takes no effort, the other takes a lot of effort.

Anyone in their right mind knows which is the best choice.

But if by growth you mean taking out enemies/competition, THEN you'd be correct.

DeletedUser

Because as a tribe you're not growing, the villages are remaining inside your tribe rather than taking villages from the enemy/neutral players. Geez didn't think it was that hard a concept to understand.. Your tribe is not growing and that's what the game is all about, not your personal growth.

DeletedUser

Well hearing the age demographic of the Light family, it's pretty easy to see that they still need work on their ABC's

DeletedUser114084

@His Airness. Like I said "if by growth you mean taking out enemies/competition, THEN you'd be correct."

At the same time you make it sound like you'd kick members that are inactive and let others take the villages.

People go inactive for many different reasons outside of the game itself. What are you going to do? Are you going to let someone else get a nice village outside of your tribe?

Keeping the villages within your tribe with active players is definitely growing compared to leaving the villages out and having someone outside take them. They're villages already ready to go, keep an active player on them within your tribe and it'll clearly be advantageous in the long run for the growth of the entire tribe.

@darthmoleman Nice of you to say hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118027

Internalling does increase the growth of the player nobling, but doesn't increase tribal growth. Nobling a couple internals here and there is fine but strictly internals is unacceptable in my mind. Lord Eastwood seems to be nuking for people with his troops as he isn't using them to noble(due to the internals), which seems like a good trade to me.

-Mason

DeletedUser114084

@Damage From a Distance, you sir make a lot of sense!

I agree with all of your points. And you're right, you definitely gotta be helping out your tribe mates noble others when you've saved up a lot of units due to internals.

DeletedUser118027

@Damage From a Distance, you sir make a lot of sense!

I agree with all of your points. And you're right, you definitely gotta be helping out your tribe mates noble others when you've saved up a lot of units due to internals.

Thanks :) Nuking for tribemates so they grow faster and pull in villages for the tribe is the same difference as nuking and nobling for yourself in my mind.

-Mason

SHAGAN888

Any updates here? Been reading it and trying to stay up with the current events....

DeletedUser116682

- Lord Eastwood has left Light for Lite, we don't know the reasons behind this but after us catting him down over 2.5k points without any support, probably found his tribe to be useless xD

Light sadly have come to an end, many planning to leave & the rated players who have joined Plague are now back on their feet & progressing as normal. Their own ally LMF have turned against them & Light have declared on LMF.

DeletedUser

Real reason for Eastwood departure from Light to Lite is not the one you're mentioning TuggYo, after that cata Eastwood rebuilded in less than 2 days. Light & Lite work under same leadership, so it doesn't matter who is in which tribe.

Don't worry about Light, we're gonna stick here for long time I can assure you. ;)

DeletedUser116682

If you want to go ahead & read what I wrote again I clearly said 'we don't know the reasons behind this'

He took a beating & I don't think he will be building back that fast at all, the damage we did to one of his villages smithy's would have taken 5 days to build back, as he clearly states himself in your Skype :')

Well I personally hope you guys stay around, as you said K44 is yours! Plus it would be pretty boring with you guys gone.