Oversized Tribe Profiles

DeletedUser

I think my tribes picture is the best but will leave you guys to judge it..

DeletedUser

Hey wickerman, I think you have the wrong post my friend. We were speaking about some tribes long winded profiles.

Glad to see you have returned though..

Maybe I do:p But I still don't see any problems with long profiles. You can just stop reading them if so?

Glad to see you too:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

to be deadly honest here, regardless of the history between M.E.A and mushy, i do have to say i like there animated tribe pic, its pretty good :)

royalmarineI74

personally i cant stand tribes that have paragraphs and paragraphs off propaganda, im not saying propaganda is bad but i prefer to keep my reading to a minium

DeletedUser31927

Im sure everyone will agree with me on this....the worst and most annoying thing is the poems some tribes have about themselves! Check BLIZZRD....

DeletedUser20734

_.._
-;|||||;-
/\|||/\
( /;-;\ )
' )•••(-'
(••••)
)•••(
(••••)
)•••(
(••••)
.)•••(.
(\(•••)/)
(\_(\____/.|]-[|.\____/)_/)
)|(´`~~blitz~~´`)|(
//'''''''//''''''[- ^ -]''''''\\'''''''\\
\\.....\)......] || [......(/.....//
\) ] || [ (/
|\_°_/|
[|\_/|]
[|[;|]]
[|;;;|]
[;;;;;]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;;[¤]|]--
;;;;;|[¤]|]---
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;;[|[¤]|]|---|
;;;;[|[¤]|/---/
;;;[|[¤]/---/
;;[|[¤/---/
;[|[/---/
[|/---/
[/---/]
/---/|]
/---/]|];
/---/¤]|];;
/---/[¤]|];;;
/---/|[¤]|];;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
|---|[|[¤]|];;;;;
---[|[¤]|;;;;;
--[|[¤];;;;;
-[|[¤;;;;;
[|[;;;;;
[|;;;;;
[;;;;;]
;;;;;|]
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;¤]|]-
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;;;|[¤]|]--|
;;[|[¤]|]-/
;[|[¤]|]/
[|[¤]|]
\\¤//
\|/

What are these all about, yeah i know its a sword. But, what is the point.

Woodlandapple

The annoying thing about the ascii art used is that the same ones are used over and over again.

DeletedUser20734

This is what i think a makes a noob

Noob said:
Oh oh oh, a pretty sword, i know what im going to do, im going to stick the sword on my profile, (my tribe has 6 members, he he)
And guess what im going to do, ooh you will never guess, im going to PUT MY TRIBES NAME ON IT, oooh nobodies ever thought of that, IM GONNA RULE WORLD 18

DeletedUser1486

i dont see what the problem is. Don't like em, just ignore them. No reason to flip out at a 500point tribe's description..........

DeletedUser34598

Mushy are the worst for the size of their tribal profile, I mean, they need a whole wall for theirs :icon_biggrin:

mariomushroom.jpg

DeletedUser

As a general rule of thumb i don't join tribes with swords or skulls. Heck my tribe KoT in this world are called knights and we don't even have a sword.