Owners of W137

Iceybro

Reaction score
Who will control their on destiny? Will this world be full of mergers for the win, or will it be like the TW of old where tribes fight for control?
Time will tell but I see some great players on this W, some from the start some just starting(maybe for flags or PP) time will tell.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've just seen players spending thousands upon thousands of PP..............and so many BARB noblers -.-

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's smart play IF you spending thousands of PP to rush the growth of the village, which has become the norm. Just take a look at this previous top 5 player, over 85% of his ennoblements have been barbarian/bonus villages. Most of the top 20 if not all have been conquering more than 50% barbarian villages.

This game should be called Barbarian Wars. This game is won now by the players wallets and nothing else.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's smart play IF you spending thousands of PP to rush the growth of the village, which has become the norm. Just take a look at this previous top 5 player, over 85% of his ennoblements have been barbarian/bonus villages. Most of the top 20 if not all have been conquering more than 50% barbarian villages.

This game should be called Barbarian Wars. This game is won now by the players wallets and nothing else.
I'm all about a good balance. 85% conquers on barbarian villages is a bit high.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What percentage of conquers would you say is a good balance?
Completely depends on your opening/early world strategy really. If you are going in with a defensive mindset, first 2-3 villages that are barbs (bonus) isn't out of the question. Even with offensive tilted village counts, losing significant troops can set back an account up to a week. Take PP out of the equation and look at the build time for a nuke/noble(s) versus what time and resources it takes to get a barb up and running to a level of production equal to that of a player.

By the point a player is 10+ villages it really is more of a situational and depending on their area, tribes, diplomacies, yada yada. I haven't played in a few years so I don't know the current meta for how players are growing, (other than $$) but am glad to see some people still using the forums!