[P&P] Spartan message intercepted!

• Thread starter llamaswilrulesupreme
  • Start date

llamaswilrulesupreme

After having gained the spartans confidence for quite some time a BLOC spy has given us crucial info that will turn the war around

aaa-3.jpg

Remember, with 20 people joining SE, getting rimmed and being dismissed from SE every hour or so, the time will not help SE flush out the spy :lol:

This info has given us information about the exact strength of the Spartan armies. The spartan leaders, with no more idea's of their own looked to the movie 300, wich inspired them to be spartans obviously. Well, without further ado, the intervepted letter

300SE.jpg

I am personally going to respond by making armies of 10k scouts, since as you all know spearmen can not hurt scouts :p

llamaswilrulesupreme

I dont get it :icon_confused:

*Facepalm* The point is that the only thing similar with SE and the spartans from the movie 300, wich obviously inspired the name to the tribe, is that your armies consist of 300 spearmen

DeletedUser

Llama ftw! That's golden man...nice work! I'll go feed my scouts and prepare for battle....rofl.

Gothic_Tease

Oh, you posted it...Damn...

I was half flaming some guy with this...Ah well.

spleen mage

Is only having 300 spears bad? :icon_confused:

I don't think I have that many

DeletedUser

Dilios said:
Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet they stare now across the plain at *10,000* Spartans commanding *30,000* free Greeks! HA-OOH!

Enough said

DeletedUser

Oh teh noes!!!! We losted 500 axe against 300 spears, who knows how many we'll lose to 10,000 of them!?!

DeletedUser4616

300SE.jpg

as the former queen of the spartan empire - i denounce this in the strongest possible terms!

we spartans have always restricted ourselves to 1 spear per meber. now - with this atrocious and vile limit of 300 spears, the SE family have broken some of our most hallowed traditions!

this is NOT spartan!