Packet reduction

lightgod44

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=237649

Now as most of you know this world is below 200 players and was curious if anyone else knew when we would get our 1/5 noble packet cost?

I think world 39 is ready at 194 players and the number drops almost daily to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

Technically, our world still has 216 players.
Dunno why the people with 0 villages don't disappear, but they're still listed at least.

lightgod44

I dont know either maybe they have to like update a worlds statistics every month or so... idk :s

DeletedUser

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

well, its not like anyone, who has now left w39 will be able to rejoin, so quite clearly, w39 cannot get above 199 players (the current #) ever again. so why should we wait another week for the packet reduction?

kind regards.

~TcC~

DeletedUser

well, its not like anyone, who has now left w39 will be able to rejoin, so quite clearly, w39 cannot get above 199 players (the current #) ever again. so why should we wait another week for the packet reduction?

kind regards.

~TcC~

Because they check the criteria every couple weeks or so on all the worlds, and we have to wait until they check it on W39 for us to get the reduction.

DeletedUser

fact is, i need the reduction pretty fast, i even started to farm again to keep up with my nobling :S

~TcC~

lightgod44

So has anyone gotten an update yet? Or should we bug inno?

DeletedUser

I asked inno two days ago, but they say, they cannot tell me, when the next check for meeting the criteria will be done, as they don´t know.

So, sadly, we still gotta have to wait...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quit yo jibberjabber. foo'

Morthy's said in the past that they check all worlds periodically, and that they won't check worlds as soon as someone reports it as being done.

DeletedUser

I wasn´t in contact with morthy about this, and I did not know either, that
One Last Shot said:
they check all worlds periodically, and that they won't check worlds as soon as someone reports it as being done.

If this has messed it up, Im truely sorry for that, but now obviously, i cannot change that.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely to make any difference whatsoever. Just pointless to comment asking for it to be sped up as nobody who has the power to do so will likely even bother reading the forum in full :p

DeletedUser

Now we have nothing to look forward to except the end of the world which nobody seems to want. :lol:

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 19:12
Dear players,

Please be aware that due to reduced player counts on this world the cost of noble coins/packets have been reduced.

The following are the new costs (% of standard cost):

en5: 20%
en22: 20%
en34: 20%
en39: 20%
en40: 50%
en42: 33.3%

For more information on settings changes on older worlds please click here.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Thanks,

Morthy
Community Manager

All better. :3