Pacman under DaB out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103537

So now I want to say my issue with all this. Both sides of pacman are pure stupid in this. Both have caused issues for the tribe. I mean really this is in the biggest issue they have caused yet. The tribe is most likely going to be in chaos for a while. If I was in charge I get everyone to fix there differences. I know each side dislike the other. Then there is a group inbetween the people who don't care. Really they should settle these pathetic differences both sides are in the wrong. Makes me sad to be in this tribe could have been good if we had a strong leader. Right now neither side could should take over. I think they are all pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

What to do when people disagree with you:

Oct 09
21:57 Girls Like Big Nukes has been dismissed by Harlos.
Oct 09
21:56 *Vendetta.. has been dismissed by Harlos.
Oct 09
21:56 Hard. has been dismissed by Harlos.
Oct 09
21:56 pk3rz 30 has been dismissed by Harlos.
Oct 09
21:56 Hopsin has been dismissed by Harlos.
Oct 09
21:56 Silently Screaming has been dismissed by Harlos.

RIP Pacman, OmNomNom.

[23:01:27] Harlos: Hard. - you were one of the people targetted as "not welcomed" in muffin for being a complete asshole (not my words). Your doing, not mine.
[23:01:37] Harlos: Have a good one guys.

Ahhh, how I do <3 Harlos. :)

DeletedUser

Most players have already left the tribe anyway, so i dont think it will change anything.

DeletedUser

I dont know you DaBearo but if your leadership style is anything like your post suggests than your a very poor one.
I cant believe that anyone can come on the externals to bad mouth a tribe because of a few people, you may have brought the tribe down but you have also affected not just those that you dont like.

Im sure it would have been better for all involved if you just walked away quietly and let the tribe run its course without you.

As I said I dont know you and Im not attacking you as a person but your leadership qualities are lacking.

DeletedUser

And who is BaBearo now? :icon_eek:
Im talking to damro here! Oo

DeletedUser

Good luck bro.....i enjoyed your leadership back in the day.

I fully understand what you mean by selfish players..... They do it every world then stab u in the back. must b like a status que thing.......(think)

DeletedUser107679

Harlos showing these little spoiled brats how tribes used to be ran before tw went shit. Well served.

And googly has the biggest mouth and least to show for it in this game so I am not surprised he alone could stir the pot up like this. Lesson is: Dont play with googly. Ever.

DeletedUser93066

Player who tends to take the burden of a leader is always to be respected and we all should be sad that when One quits. He might have made some mistakes all leaders do it's nothing to be ashamed of . But what you should be ashamed of is quitting. It's your tribe be strict boot the players that you think are "Stuck Up" . There is always some players who tends to discriminate but there are players who was looking up to you and you are abandoning them. Anyways Goodluck to your RL.

DeletedUser

Forum apologies. Muffin merges. Dabearo trying to please everyone. I see now why you failed. You're all a bunch of 10 year old girls.

Also, Hard. you are a terrible person. Don't be mad because somebody recognized it. Just make a map or something and forget all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.