Paladin Names

DeletedUser

I called it Green, mean and on the loose, I'll think of something better as the world progresses.

DeletedUser

Mine is "The Midget"

166bwr9.jpg

shoturmumthe2nd

Mines Sheep

4zt0x6w.jpg

Because u never know what sheep are up to in ur villages :O

DeletedUser

mine is Chief Brander ( An old Norse name meaning "A fiery sword")

Slytnt

This TW Forum of this World is just 0MG!It's Tribal WARS Like just swing by in my best world I play on World 17 Look in their TW Forums!Butt I just named mine K63 Pally!I don't really care what my Paladin's name is as long as it doesn't die then I'm okay!

DeletedUser

This TW Forum of this World is just 0MG!It's Tribal WARS Like just swing by in my best world I play on World 17 Look in their TW Forums!

WFT are you trying to say?:icon_confused:

spleen mage

wft are you trying to say?:icon_confused:

+ 1

If I'm reading this right, I can't believe someone from W17 is insulting us. W17, one of the lamest, most boring worlds in the entirety of TW.

DeletedUser

My paladin is called Huggles so everybody whose vill i'm invading knows i come in peace :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

+ 1

If I'm reading this right, I can't believe someone from W17 is insulting us. W17, one of the lamest, most boring worlds in the entirety of TW.

QFT world 17 is immensly boring :icon_eek: Although i assumed you were enjoying those nukes from [BA]

Slytnt

+ 1

You must nott know that World then I'm nott insulting W30!We have to be ready for anything when Begginer protection is off!Almost all of World 17 Are @ War Now & That starts after Begginer protection!!

DeletedUser

You must nott know that World then I'm nott insulting W30!We have to be ready for anything when Begginer protection is off!Almost all of World 17 Are @ War Now & That starts after Begginer protection!!

Erm you obvs dont know spleen then :icon_rolleyes: He's at war with BA by himself and winning!.
World 17 is dull and boring despite those wars.

DeletedUser

Mines called lady Dorma

damn account sitter >.<

jks jks we love you dorm