Paladin Problem

DeletedUser

How come when I send my paladin with my troops it doesn't make them march faster even though it says it does in the help section?:icon_confused::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So when you support someone all your troops move as fast as the paladin?

Where does it say this?

DeletedUser

haha this is such a noob world ! all troops move at pally speed when supporting ,cats aswell ,,the lot so athenas bonfire with ya 1k cats is a real nuke stoper pmsl !

DeletedUser

So when you support someone all your troops move as fast as the paladin?

Where does it say this?

I have not been able to find where on the site it tells this, but it implies that this is true under "help" "units" "paladin" where it says that your paladin is useful for supporting your and your allies' villages. however, I have never found where it says this for sure. I can tell you from experience that the paladin DOES increase swordsmen's walking speed when defending...

DeletedUser

I have not been able to find where on the site it tells this, but it implies that this is true under "help" "units" "paladin" where it says that your paladin is useful for supporting your and your allies' villages. however, I have never found where it says this for sure. I can tell you from experience that the paladin DOES increase swordsmen's walking speed when defending...

Tells you all about it right here.

http://en34.tribalwars.net/help2.php?article=knight

Later in the game the role of the paladin changes a bit, but he does not become less important. The paladin increases the walking speed of your defensive troops. Every support you send together with your paladin marches as fast as the paladin does. Sword fighters walk more than twice as fast than they would without him. As soon as you've constructed multiple statues you can move your paladin between the villages.

DeletedUser

So does a paladin cause all troops move at her speed, that move with her, as long as they are moving from one village to another, but not attacking? Does transfering troops between your villages count as "support"

When the help files talks about "defensive troops" its hard to know what it means.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81451

So does a paladin cause all troops move at her speed, that move with her, as long as they are moving from one village to another, but not attacking? Does transfering troops between your villages count as "support"

When the help files talks about "defensive troops" its hard to know what it means.

There's no such thing as transferring troops from one village to another, so that is impossible. And as TotheGallows said, ANYTHING you send with your paladin while supporting is considered a "defensive troop" for this instance. Typically you use (on this world) spears, swords, OCCASIONALLY heavy cav and/or cats as defensive.

DeletedUser

There's no such thing as transferring troops from one village to another, so that is impossible.

I suspect they just meant moving/sending troops from one village to another. :icon_rolleyes:
Which is entirely possible.