Pally progress?

DeletedUser

/nod

Can't bother keeping my alias anymore. Too many people figured it out :|

DeletedUser

First weapon was Aletheia's Bonfire, which is useless to me now....

29% untill the next

DeletedUser

have you tried killing more troops to get the second weapon yet? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it's never useless :|

Try using it as defense, it's great :icon_razz:

catapult.png
Catapult Strategy
catapult.png

I have been using this strategy for a long time but i thought i would share my knowledge with everyone else so they can also learn and share with other players. while catapults are quite slow to build they have one of the largest total attack and defense of all units, but wait i hear you saying. what about farm space they take up?

• If you build no barracks or stable you can dramatically raise your farm space, also as they can be used in defense and attack, you should never have a full farm but constantly using them to attack. Then while they are not attacking they are a great defensive unit!
  • This means that you have twice the defense and twice the offense of a normal village build, they are slightly less effective than the usual nuke or the normal 10k sword and spear defense but instead of getting 1 attack and one defense village you gain 2 attack and 2 defense villages essentially doubling your troop usage.
  • The 2750 catapult build lets you disable a fully built 10k village by taking the farm and HQ to level 1 in a single shot. Very useful for long range targets or if you don't have the nobles ready. Just imagine you want to take out a 10mio point tribe all clustered together. You can demolish the middle villages so they can't build defense while you noble them from the outside.
  • Another great point about them is they can take out a players wall and not need any rams to go with them. They are the only unit you need to build, and if you don't believe me here are some stats to back it up:
As attacker

Code:
AttackerUnits: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2600 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2242 0 0

DefenderUnits: 20000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 20000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by catapults: The building has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0
The nuke kills 20k spears with ease!

Now lets see how they defend
Code:
AttackerUnits: 0 0 17000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 17000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DefenderUnits: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2750 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2329 0 0
They can kill a total of 17k axes, and that's only for one village. As every one of your villages will contain these units it is easy just stack them together when under attack to make a super defense. Then right after that they can counter attack the player.

Code:
Attacker Units: 0 0 18000 0 0 0 0 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 18000 0 0 0 0 0 250 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2534 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 17
That is one of the most powerful nukes in the game getting smashed by only 3 catapult villages!

*statistics were calculated with a 25% luck, changing of luck may vary the results

This strategy is most effective when you tell it to all surrounding players, for best results don't actually use it yourself.

I think we all know how awesome cat def is

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

450 lvl 3 catapults with bonfire can kill of 5k axe and 3k LC.
With lvl 20 wall ofc.
Soo, since almost every offensive player has cats atm.... Do the math...
What a way to overpower defence though. :icon_confused:

Familiar-Enemy

Wow, nice strategy, think I'll use it myself!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A very nice strategy...

Last edited by a moderator:

robi zmaj

I have axe item for over 2 weeks already lol

STill 50 % till next item

DeletedUser

Currently at 74% on the first go. I started near the end of K64, don't laugh at me. :icon_redface: