Pally Progress

kingjohan

Let's share our Paladin Progress!

8%

And counting every day! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am a bit pissed about mine, considering my Pally has faught hard already and even died...only at 6% wth?!?! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3%

What is the expected growth rate of the bar? :O

I joined the world as of 07th December 2010 at 16:00:00 ST

DeletedUser

johan, arent you supposed to join smile?, we join tom.

DeletedUser

Am I just not remembering correctly (it has been a few months since I played) but having your pally out as support (and it getting attacked) used to up that progress bar faster, right? :S

kingjohan

Your pally progress sucks.
Have i or anyone else said anything else? Let me answer that for you. No
johan, arent you supposed to join smile?, we join tom.
I will...
Am I just not remembering correctly (it has been a few months since I played) but having your pally out as support (and it getting attacked) used to up that progress bar faster, right? :S
I havn't noticed anything like that tbh. But i can be wrong.

11% now :D

DeletedUser

I dunno guys, if it weren't the case then we'd all be at roughly the same as I joined a few hrs after opening I think lol

Back on other worlds, I noticed a hefty increase in Pally Progress when supporting, especially successful supporting, but I'm not sure if it matters whether it's an actual player or not (^_^)

kingjohan

I dunno guys, if it weren't the case then we'd all be at roughly the same as I joined a few hrs after opening I think lol

Back on other worlds, I noticed a hefty increase in Pally Progress when supporting, especially successful supporting, but I'm not sure if it matters whether it's an actual player or not (^_^)

As i said, i don't know. So i'll take your word! :D

DeletedUser

any other ways of moving that 'lil bar up faster?

I was just told it goes up as you gain OD, probably using your pally while gaining it ...so instead of upping my bar I've actually been upping everyone elses :icon_cry:

kingjohan

^That's the only way i know.

Attacking somone and gaining OD (not sure if the pally must be in the attack tho)