PANDA KNOWS KUNG FU And ready to use on em Penguines!

DeletedUser

Ricevase you know their not much point in having wars in this world if in the end we know Drink just wants to recruit them and say they have taken new territory, The whole point of the war is to have fun , not recruit people when you feel you cont be bothered to noble anymore. It is getting rather annoying to see so many of the wars ending up with huge merges.

Sith Vs Apox-- Merge to have better activity and Sith winning the war
Mts VS K85 Merge behind panda backs who were attacking them at the time, highly annoying but we has to end up accepting that
MtS Vs Sith-- Sith Merge into Drink and PWO, hang on here didnt that end up killing off the war-- Boring were drink involved much till then except for G£ thing, not really no
Panda? Vs PWO-- Only just started and a load of the targets are gone.

People were is the fun in recruiting. PLEASE JUST FIGHT

actually akirk thats just really stupid to say to war a tribe with no activity in it. Whats the point of attacking them then recruiting and taking in the inactives vill away? If Panda? really wants a war and a challenge for this world its better off having Panda? either war DRINK! or MTS don't you think? This way at least you know you have to try to win the war instead of just walking over taking inactives just like how DRINK! have done whenever it is needed?

Anyways mate im sure you know what i mean because honestly this war was not even necessary just like some others in the past? does PSP Alliance ring a bell?

All seeing I

Rice come on man. We are friends. I am not in kk or mts. You just kinda contradicted yourself. Recruiting inactives is not better than just nobling them. Vwin is not even on pandas radar yet.

DeletedUser

Rice come on man. We are friends. I am not in kk or mts. You just kinda contradicted yourself. Recruiting inactives is not better than just nobling them. Vwin is not even on pandas radar yet.

Well if we are friends you would show ur face. Im not saying either one is better than the other im just saying both arent much and if people are happy with taking inactives or warring an inactive tribe then they must be ashamed of themselves. Well I am upset we are nobing inactives every now and then but I gotta do what I gotta do to put my tribe in the position we are right now and thats even if we noble inactives. Vwim don't have to be in their radar but still MTS did recruit a ex PWO right? so how is that not taking in refugees then some of the players in SITH OR PWO that DRINK! took in aren't too then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You people wine to much, just leave the extinction to happen as we all know Panda? needs either a second force or stab someone in the back to make ends meat or they shall not prevail.

Hence why we are............................................ :icon_evil:

Still live and kicking :icon_cool:

vwin007

I wouldn't say I was a refugee by any means, as I reside mostly in k43 where there are no pandas? and k53 where panda? has less than 30 villages, so it doubtful I would have ever come under attack from them.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say I was a refugee by any means, as I reside mostly in k43 where there are no pandas? and k53 where panda? has less than 30 villages, so it doubtful I would have ever come under attack from them.

yup ur not, and some probably weren't but were called that if you know what i mean.

All seeing I

Let's be happy rice. If you must know who I am I will mail you.

2 months the sides will be chosen and this world will enter the final war we have been all waiting for. If you ask me drinks strategy in all this is quite impressive. Drink has what 100 active members. Pwo has like 10 they are sort of experienced.

If panda or mts is not allowed to get these members such as in sith had drink not recruited them then. Mts and panda? will still have the same inactivity as they had before without replenishing thier ranks. While drink grows stronger and puts the battle far from it's core.

It's a war of numbers in the final fight not force. Bravo drink. You came to this conclusion first. Oh and go panda lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aifos has been to the future and has returned with strategies :D

DeletedUser21713

Ugh this thread just got boring :icon_neutral: farm-u whoever you are please do us all a favour and piss off :icon_wink:

-core-

I'm curious how you know this... Since last time I saw your tribe fighting it was against Demo... and that took ages.

Please take off yer glasses and look at our tribe it's location and ennoblements. What do you see? Now let's use common sense .. You got anything? If Not sorry can't bother to explain. And don't bother wonder around even.

DeletedUser

Ricevase you know their not much point in having wars in this world if in the end we know Drink just wants to recruit them and say they have taken new territory, The whole point of the war is to have fun

I love how PanDa? claim they want to have fun..... Ok so declaring war on an inactive tribe of 30 people is going to be fun? For crying out loud you may as well noble barbs.

With regard to DRINK!s recruitment, flame on boy... We have been flamed since the 1st day of this world. We have proved we have a strong war team and that even though we have over 100 members that we can still co-ordinate.

You dont hear any of the new DRINK! recruits complaining do you.

Now back to PanDa? Vs PWO... Oh yeah, have fun wont you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ugh this thread just got boring :icon_neutral: farm-u whoever you are please do us all a favour and piss off :icon_wink:

Why don't you come make me Mr SITH jumper??!! :icon_razz:

Don't Taze Me Bro :icon_cool:

Scorpion Khanh

either war DRINK! or MTS don't you think?

yes yes war drink too
this way all the ex sith will be connected :icon_cool:
my ex sith warriors just need an active senate to lead them to nail down any empire :icon_cool:

latchky

Ricevase you know their not much point in having wars in this world if in the end we know Drink just wants to recruit them and say they have taken new territory, The whole point of the war is to have fun , not recruit people when you feel you cont be bothered to noble anymore. It is getting rather annoying to see so many of the wars ending up with huge merges.

Sith Vs Apox-- Merge to have better activity and Sith winning the war
Mts VS K85 Merge behind panda backs who were attacking them at the time, highly annoying but we has to end up accepting that
MtS Vs Sith-- Sith Merge into Drink and PWO, hang on here didnt that end up killing off the war-- Boring were drink involved much till then except for G£ thing, not really no
Panda? Vs PWO-- Only just started and a load of the targets are gone.

People were is the fun in recruiting. PLEASE JUST FIGHT

He has made the best Point reason Being! There tryna just have a good wars...reason this is called TRIBAL WARS. You said why Not fight Drink! Panda doesnt Border yall They Border PWO and want to take them out Plain and simple and he was right About ppl Jumping ship etc. Not saying my tribe hasnt had ppl jump of take in those who jump Im just saying This is a war Game so what he said maes the most sense

DeletedUser

So picking on small tribes like DEMO or dieing tribes like PWO is a "good war" now? ;)

DeletedUser

Dont worry mate, all they want to do is "have fun"

Obviously fighting dead players and boasting is fun.... :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks, I was really worried, thought I'd been going about this game the completely wrong way for a moment there! Thought I'd have to start munching inactives and allying my biggest neighbours until everyone else started to quit and THEN start a war and claim that I'm not a hugger!

DeletedUser

So picking on small tribes like DEMO or dieing tribes like PWO is a "good war" now? ;)

Maybe they think PWO of now is the PWO of old and they can put a trophy up on their w/e panda put up those things, so they can say they took down one of the top tribes of all time in W28?

akirk541

Or maybe we just Wanted to warm up the Players in Panda. We thought PWO may have been more of an opponent but some of the 1s that I thought would fight have now left :(. Their activity may suck but thats not Pandas fault.