Panda? The Furry Pets or Failing Independents?

DeletedUser

Honestly this argument won't ever come to an end. Either way I don't give a damn about how they are denying those guys and want to add BDR or w/e if you want to go for it not like it matters either way. Goal is to get into land of MTS and we did it. your goal is to get into ours and you did it. Lets just see who does a better job in enemy territory ;-) K83 guys/gals keep up the GREAT work. Soon we will join you my brothers/sisters

poise

Rice...it is true, that we are not happy with you being in our K's and perhaps we should be more worried than we actually are...but only time will tell if the expansion into these areas has a drastic effect in this fight.

DeletedUser

at least you have to give us credit we earned our vills unlike logboss who was gifted his ;-) well some of logboss was earned but still mainly gifted first :)

DeletedUser

Looking at all these posts about Panda/MTS being more than allies but less than families has really made me happy I left this world.

You're now all in what I hope/expect an all out war against eachother, so why are you bickering about whether Panda is or isn't more than just an ally, be it MTS's pet or part of their family?
If you have time to troll each other in the forums surely you can't be fighting the war as hard as you could be?

I'm sure there are trains you can snipe for other player's or plan ops or you know, something other than troll?

Then again, I could be wrong as I haven't been apart of this world for nearly a year but still, I know If I was in a world war then I wouldn't be spending a whole lot of time on the externals trying to prove that panda is or isn't a pet/part of the family.

Add me on skype all those who were In ~L~ or remember me;
Ghostofjarvik

DeletedUser

Panda? is still an awesome Tribe.

No further reason is needed.

I saw Panda? as a force to stood up against the big three of the past, during my time.

I saw them as a representative of the South, since the North already have Drink!, PWO/PLO, & Sith at that time.

Until now, I still see them as a good tribe.

DeletedUser

Panda? is still an awesome Tribe.

No further reason is needed.

I saw Panda? as a force to stood up against the big three of the past, during my time.

I saw them as a representative of the South, since the North already have Drink!, PWO/PLO, & Sith at that time.

Until now, I still see them as a good tribe.

During your time. You haven't played this game for months lol.