Panda? The Furry Pets or Failing Independents?

poise

cookie quit on his tribe to not play because of RL, core quit his tribe to go somewhere else when this world got boring. Id choose cookie in a heartbeat. Sorry there are times when I wanted to quit and just start a new world for fun but I see the friends list I have, and it would tear me up inside if I had left them for new friends. Anyways thats my opinion, W28 till the end baby!!

Totally agree, I go in fits and starts. Seem to have 1 week out of 12 where I think about giving up. But would love to see this world to the end, or as fa as i can before i get rimmed.

DeletedUser

Cookie smells, but not as bad as MTS.

Seriously, and he has bad teeth, but not as bad as MTS when they get punched in the mouth for all their smack talk.

Good to see that this forum is kind of active...reminds me a lot of W5, right Gams?

DeletedUser

Good to see that this forum is kind of active...reminds me a lot of W5, right Gams?
Yeah, its as if W5 migrated over here to take over the tumbleweed market, W28 appears to have a good market for tumbleweed, but nowhere near that of W5 just yet.

DeletedUser

Cookie smells, but not as bad as MTS.

Seriously, and he has bad teeth, but not as bad as MTS when they get punched in the mouth for all their smack talk.

Good to see that this forum is kind of active...reminds me a lot of W5, right Gams?__________________

Who is smack talking hun? All I see is DRINK and ~L~ players acting tough where MTS doesn't talk much and is dominating the war so far.

DeletedUser

I must say that I'm a little insulted that Mrs. Henderson doesn't know who I am. Perhaps you should go back to making cookies, Mrs. Henderson.

Anyway, y'all are just jealous that you don't have me and Schmo to spice up the forums...we can't forget about Gringo, either.

Sorry, this post is supposed to be about Pandas, is it not? If you've ever seen a baby Panda, you are lucky because they are adorable.

Listen, I've been watching this war, and it isn't very impressive. Perhaps if you guys made some stats happen, others would be impressed.

DeletedUser

Of course they are :icon_razz: If Mrs. Hunny Henderson says it, you have no choice but to blv it. After all, he/she is the one with the biggest spy network (beats the FBI and the CIA combined!!)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~L~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MTS =MTS= [MTS] *MTS*
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 17
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,626
Side 2: 150,384
Difference: 18,758

chart

DeletedUser

magical...i don't get told nothing these days. :icon_razz:

Wait so she knows what i did last summer :icon_eek:

So what i wanna know is this. Why iz you defending PanDa? mrs when you said this not too long ago:

"5- PanDa? = Cowards (pick a side wimpys)
6- KK F. = inactives and/Cowards (pick a side ladies and gents)
"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's silly to even have the discussion. Drink! F must be upset because while they are getting smacked in the nose and sent to the doghouse MTS and Panda are sharing their bones. We are spread out and our players work more individually than most tribes and it is not because of poor leadership or inactivity. It has always been this way in Panda. That's why I love it here :icon_biggrin:

So yeah, some of our players moved to MTS. And I'm sure that MTS are supporting us because they feel responsible for us and wish to ease our fear and pain (oh, so much fear and pain!)... and it has nothing to do with them having over 100 members more than we do (I'm sure the additional 1000 or so villages serve no benefit to them whatsoever).

And let's completely ignore the fact that there are some Panda? members supporting some MTS members, because that isn't relevant at all. In addition to my services as a disciple of MTS I have done ops working with KNIT, TD, etc. in which I have supported them, sent clearing attacks for them, shared claims lists with them, so on and so forth... that must mean I'm a community pet. I can accept the fact that you think of me as a loyal dog as long as you can accept that fact that Drink! F are a bunch of b...

That last part is just a joke... but really, you guys are reading into this topic way too much. It's not that serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's silly to even have the discussion. Drink! F must be upset because while they are getting smacked in the nose and sent to the doghouse mts and panda are sharing their bones. We are spread out and our players work more individually than most tribes and it is not because of poor leadership or inactivity. It has always been this way in panda. That's why i love it here :icon_biggrin:

So yeah, some of our players moved to mts. And i'm sure that mts are supporting us because they feel responsible for us and wish to ease our fear and pain (oh, so much fear and pain!)... And it has nothing to do with them having over 100 members more than we do (i'm sure the additional 1000 or so villages serve no benefit to them whatsoever).

And let's completely ignore the fact that there are some panda? Members supporting some mts members, because that isn't relevant at all. In addition to my services as a disciple of mts i have done ops working with knit, td, etc. In which i have supported them, sent clearing attacks for them, shared claims lists with them, so on and so forth... That must mean i'm a community pet. I can accept the fact that you think of me as a loyal dog as long as you can accept that fact that drink! F are a bunch of b...

That last part is just a joke... But really, you guys are reading into this topic way too much. It's not that serious.

yawn!!

DeletedUser

^^^ precisely what I was thinking after going through the 7 pages of this thread over the last few days.

DeletedUser

No, it took me one post to realize it but obviously I continued to read what people were posting about my tribe. Sounds so strange right? I'm sure you guys never read Drink! topics...

DeletedUser

Someone teach this kid some manners...
Plus I think he means intotal. :\

>> Brian Smalls today at 01:53
Wow, Im not rude at all and 190? Check the stats man. I have no interest in taking them at this point of the game. I am hilarious, take care lol. Don't mail me your a waste of my time.

>> akirk541 today at 01:45
You mean 190.... You guys didn't even take 1,000 villages in a whole year...

Just stop talking to me if your going to be rude...
I've talked to everyone that has incomings on me, and your the only one who is stupid enough to reply back like that.... lol funny right? think you will get my villages from 400 hours away? o.o what are you mad? lol that is impossible...

>> Brian Smalls today at 01:04
by the way how funny was it we took almost 1,000 of your tribes villas in under a day? Then you booted Cloxin to protect your stats hahahahahaha

>> Brian Smalls today at 01:03
NP and just think, your friend Don thought they were all fakes lol

>> akirk541 on 29.05. at 23:59
YAY! you made my incomings an even number, Meanie ricevase didn't add the final incoming to make it even. :(

DeletedUser

what are you trying to prove teh crying cookie with this thread???
Panda? are still fighting and defending themselves...they have the skill..and the guts...even struck with inactivity there aren't an easy game ;) ppl can get big headed by nobling their inactives and dead accounts...but they havent mass deleted yet?like the poor old weak hearted PWO did...gutless PWO lol
Panda? like many other tribes proved themselves better than PWO lol
another point proven ;)

DeletedUser70389

Panda? are still fighting and defending themselves...they have the skill..and the guts...even struck with inactivity there aren't an easy game ;) ppl can get big headed by nobling their inactives and dead accounts...but they havent mass deleted yet?like the poor old weak hearted PWO did...gutless PWO lol
another point proven ;)

I think in a nut shell its a nice short war decleration

DeletedUser

another point proven ;)

I was actually allowing others to make up their own mind and provoke discussion. It is you and your fellow MTS friend who have resorted to flaming. And btw, you have yet to make a point on these forums never mind prove one, at least posters like myself manage to include fact and debate rather then flame flame flame.

[EDIT]
PanDa? have never proven anything other then that they need the help of large tribes in ever war they take part in.