PANDAS smell bad

DeletedUser

Nuh uh! how can anything which lives off bamboo smell bad!

DeletedUser46615

Grizzly Bear pawns a Panda

i would beg to differ all you need to do to get rid of a grizzly is to play dead and a Panda can play dead *get the joke and you will understand*:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If they smell bad, maybe its in the way that you cook them... try a better marinade :)

DeletedUser

this forum is so dead we should encourage pointless threads. hell someone make a post on the obama health care plan and we can let the teeth come out.

DeletedUser

this forum is so dead we should encourage pointless threads. hell someone make a post on the obama health care plan and we can let the teeth come out.

we can talk about that on this thread

i like it. it gives over 500,000 people the health care they might never have.. (and trust me, it's not their faults they don't have health care. it's just because the rich always get richer and the poor keep getting poorer.)

DeletedUser

we can talk about that on this thread

i like it. it gives over 500,000 people the health care they might never have.. (and trust me, it's not their faults they don't have health care. it's just because the rich always get richer and the poor keep getting poorer.)

You know what Poir, you can shove that up your arse. Not the healthcare item. I am talking about the poor being poor.

I am where I am today because I worked my ass off. Meanwhile, I have friends from highschool that didn't do shit with there lives. One girl pops out kids just to get additional government funds to pay for her to drink and smoke her life away. Doesn't do shit for her children who run around with rotten teeth for eating nothing but candy and drinking soda all damn day.

Also, my sister-in-law just had a child. She applied for low income housing and thinks the government will pay for it so she can quit her job at the local convenience store. Meanwhile, she smokes like a chimeny, drinks like a sailor, and does drugs like a rockstar. In order to fund her lifestyle, she has turned to prostitution. The first time, her parents put her through rehab. The second time, my wife ask if we could fund her rehab, the third time I told her to go find a box and live out of it.

Meanwhile... she gets knocked up by some unknown guy. Has the kid. Doesn't take care of it. Uses the food stamps to buy what she needs, then uses the Women and Infant Care card to buy forumla and diapers, which she sells to buy some more cigarettes. Since little Ellie doesn't have any food and diapers, she turns to her parents and my wife for help.

I thank God that we were able to get custody of that little baby girl. She is so sweet and such a wonderful baby to have had to suffer with such a waste of life called her mother for so long. However, that is one of probably thousands of children out there that need help. Why do they need help? Because their parents are a burden on soceity and choose to be.

If a man or woman loses their job during this economic slump, I feel for them. I really do. I agree we as a country should help those who get laid off due to these tough times. I have increased our charity giving by 25% since this situation occured. I have also made payments on an old friends house when both he and his wife lost their jobs. And, if one of my firends, who I know has worked hard all their life needs some help, I will not hesitate to do whatever I can for them.

BUT if you are going to ask me to fork over more of my hard earned money to some crackhead who choose that path, then you can take your marxist ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine. Sadly there is no easy way to distinguish those who need help, and those who just need to be forgotten. Americans, and for that matter all human beings, need to step up and help thy neighbor. I am a God loving man and I fully believe in forgiveness and helping your fellow man, but I will not help those who refuse to help themselves.

Once again, I am commenting on Poir's comment that the poor are poor because of the rich people in this world, not his ideas on universal health care.

DeletedUser50733

You know what Poir, you can shove that up your arse. Not the healthcare item. I am talking about the poor being poor.

I am where I am today because I worked my ass off. Meanwhile, I have friends from highschool that didn't do shit with there lives. One girl pops out kids just to get additional government funds to pay for her to drink and smoke her life away. Doesn't do shit for her children who run around with rotten teeth for eating nothing but candy and drinking soda all damn day.

Also, my sister-in-law just had a child. She applied for low income housing and thinks the government will pay for it so she can quit her job at the local convenience store. Meanwhile, she smokes like a chimeny, drinks like a sailor, and does drugs like a rockstar. In order to fund her lifestyle, she has turned to prostitution. The first time, her parents put her through rehab. The second time, my wife ask if we could fund her rehab, the third time I told her to go find a box and live out of it.

Meanwhile... she gets knocked up by some unknown guy. Has the kid. Doesn't take care of it. Uses the food stamps to buy what she needs, then uses the Women and Infant Care card to buy forumla and diapers, which she sells to buy some more cigarettes. Since little Ellie doesn't have any food and diapers, she turns to her parents and my wife for help.

I thank God that we were able to get custody of that little baby girl. She is so sweet and such a wonderful baby to have had to suffer with such a waste of life called her mother for so long. However, that is one of probably thousands of children out there that need help. Why do they need help? Because their parents are a burden on soceity and choose to be.

If a man or woman loses their job during this economic slump, I feel for them. I really do. I agree we as a country should help those who get laid off due to these tough times. I have increased our charity giving by 25% since this situation occured. I have also made payments on an old friends house when both he and his wife lost their jobs. And, if one of my firends, who I know has worked hard all their life needs some help, I will not hesitate to do whatever I can for them.

BUT if you are going to ask me to fork over more of my hard earned money to some crackhead who choose that path, then you can take your marxist ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine. Sadly there is no easy way to distinguish those who need help, and those who just need to be forgotten. Americans, and for that matter all human beings, need to step up and help thy neighbor. I am a God loving man and I fully believe in forgiveness and helping your fellow man, but I will not help those who refuse to help themselves.

Once again, I am commenting on Poir's comment that the poor are poor because of the rich people in this world, not his ideas on universal health care.

Wow. Now I remember why I respect you so much. And that is a sad story, real sad :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

you know what poir, you can shove that up your arse. Not the healthcare item. I am talking about the poor being poor.

I am where i am today because i worked my ass off. Meanwhile, i have friends from highschool that didn't do shit with there lives. One girl pops out kids just to get additional government funds to pay for her to drink and smoke her life away. Doesn't do shit for her children who run around with rotten teeth for eating nothing but candy and drinking soda all damn day.

Also, my sister-in-law just had a child. She applied for low income housing and thinks the government will pay for it so she can quit her job at the local convenience store. Meanwhile, she smokes like a chimeny, drinks like a sailor, and does drugs like a rockstar. In order to fund her lifestyle, she has turned to prostitution. The first time, her parents put her through rehab. The second time, my wife ask if we could fund her rehab, the third time i told her to go find a box and live out of it.

Meanwhile... She gets knocked up by some unknown guy. Has the kid. Doesn't take care of it. Uses the food stamps to buy what she needs, then uses the women and infant care card to buy forumla and diapers, which she sells to buy some more cigarettes. Since little ellie doesn't have any food and diapers, she turns to her parents and my wife for help.

I thank god that we were able to get custody of that little baby girl. She is so sweet and such a wonderful baby to have had to suffer with such a waste of life called her mother for so long. However, that is one of probably thousands of children out there that need help. Why do they need help? Because their parents are a burden on soceity and choose to be.

If a man or woman loses their job during this economic slump, i feel for them. I really do. I agree we as a country should help those who get laid off due to these tough times. I have increased our charity giving by 25% since this situation occured. I have also made payments on an old friends house when both he and his wife lost their jobs. And, if one of my firends, who i know has worked hard all their life needs some help, i will not hesitate to do whatever i can for them.

But if you are going to ask me to fork over more of my hard earned money to some crackhead who choose that path, then you can take your marxist ideas and shove them where the sun don't shine. Sadly there is no easy way to distinguish those who need help, and those who just need to be forgotten. Americans, and for that matter all human beings, need to step up and help thy neighbor. I am a god loving man and i fully believe in forgiveness and helping your fellow man, but i will not help those who refuse to help themselves.

Once again, i am commenting on poir's comment that the poor are poor because of the rich people in this world, not his ideas on universal health care.

amen!

DeletedUser

Not everyone who's down in the dumpsters deserves to be there, but I do agree some have made there own path there.

Americas supposedly the land of opportunity, which it is in a sense, but not everyone has the same opportunity. (This isn't just limited to America)

If you were unable to get custody of the child she may have suffered her whole life and never have reached her true potential, how someone is brought up can have a knock on effect of their wage packet.

I doubt prior meant it that meaningful but the poor getting poorer bit can be true. If people are ill and can't recieve the appropriate healthcare or even food then they will continue to take time off work/school and suffer further for it.

You've clearly had alot of past experiences with people messing their lives up through their own choices, i can already see people going down that path at my age :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not everyone who's down in the dumpsters deserves to be there, but I do agree some have made there own path there.

Americas supposedly the land of opportunity, which it is in a sense, but not everyone has the same opportunity. (This isn't just limited to America)

If you were unable to get custody of the child she may have suffered her whole life and never have reached her true potential, how someone is brought up can have a knock on effect of their wage packet.

I doubt prior meant it that meaningful but the poor getting poorer bit can be true. If people are ill and can't recieve the appropriate healthcare or even food then they will continue to take time off work/school and suffer further for it.

You've clearly had alot of past experiences with people messing their lives up through their own choices, i can already see people going down that path at my age :icon_neutral:

I disagree completely, if you play your cards right you can do anything in America. Heck, since i was 11 i always mowed my grandma's lawn and always put the money she gave me in the bank, and then, 5 months ago(at 15) i put the entire $1000 into the stock market and took my chances, and it just so happened the market starting creeping up from that point and about 2 months ago i sold my shares and ended up with $5000. So i did like any smart 16 year old and spent it on a fuggin nice snowmobile :icon_biggrin:

But then again the system can be a vicious circle of stupidity sometimes and some people do get royally screwed

DeletedUser

You have now gained 100% respect from me

DeletedUser

I disagree completely, if you play your cards right you can do anything in America. Heck, since i was 11 i always mowed my grandma's lawn and always put the money she gave me in the bank, and then, 5 months ago(at 15) i put the entire $1000 into the stock market and took my chances, and it just so happened the market starting creeping up from that point and about 2 months ago i sold my shares and ended up with $5000. So i did like any smart 16 year old and spent it on a fuggin nice snowmobile :icon_biggrin:

But then again the system can be a vicious circle of stupidity sometimes and some people do get royally screwed

Well i wouldn't usually argue about such a controversial issue but theres no good PNP anymore!!

Everyone has a chance, that can't be argued with, but some people have better chances than others and some have it real hard.

Everyones influenced by things and how people turn out is based on education and their chemical make up, if i was tought something from at an early age i would probably grow up believing it and standing by it.

The only way you'll disagree with what's been told is if something makes you question it, i'm pretty sure if you had different circumstances you'd look at things differently, so might i.

DeletedUser

So i did like any smart 16 year old and spent it on a fuggin nice snowmobile :icon_biggrin:

That is funny whis and hey, why not?

I did something similar as well when I was 20 except it was not as big or expensive as a snowmobile.

DeletedUser

Well i wouldn't usually argue about such a controversial issue but theres no good PNP anymore!!

Everyone has a chance, that can't be argued with, but some people have better chances than others and some have it real hard.

Everyones influenced by things and how people turn out is based on education and their chemical make up, if i was tought something from at an early age i would probably grow up believing it and standing by it.

The only way you'll disagree with what's been told is if something makes you question it, i'm pretty sure if you had different circumstances you'd look at things differently, so might i.

My father passed away when I was 10. My mom worked two jobs just to put food on the table. Throughout highschool I worked because I was tired of seeing my mom fall asleep at the table during dinner. Throughout college I worked a full time job (40 hours a week) then another part time job (15 to 20 hours) just so I could pay for college. One year before I graduated, I borrowed $250 from my grandma so I could go buy a suit. I interviewed like crazy. Landed an internship, where I wore the same suit every day for my first two paychecks. After that I first paid off my grandma and then bought a second and third suit. Flash forward 15 years and I am highly successful.

I started my life working to support my mom, my borther and myself, and I will end my life working for every possible thing I can for my family. I gave up my childhood just to make something for myself.

With determination, I made it. With determination and willingness to work, anyone can make it.