Quicker than the hands of most
Can’t you see there is hope here
It’s time for reaction
Realize what’s wrong, wrong with your
tribe
Quicker than the eyes of most
Can’t you see there is hope here
It’s time for reaction"

So AOC and Panic! at one time had a NAP. The thought that we could potentially become Allies at one point seemed to be a given. After constant deliberations and then finding out we were lied to about numerous matters, things began to go south. And because of the exchange of a few words they found offensive, they simply removed themselves from chats like angry little children. Then they tried to contact our members individually. I'm sorry but storming off and then trying to make nice isn't gonna work. Should have just ignored the chat for a while and then came back instead of leaving. The moment nobody was left to talk, we realized that Panic! had nothing to offer us or they would have remained and tried to come to a compromise. Dragging other tribes into the mix that had nothing to do with our negotiations, i.e. hinting at being back-stabbed by another Ally, also contributed to our decision.

k594o.jpg

"You see, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you..."

We're also aware of them contacting other tribes in the area and stretching the truth about what's going on. They're constantly trying to secure themselves through diplomacy. If something doesn't go their way, they move on to contacting the next tribe. Another clear indication that they wanted nothing to do with AOC.

b99b10.png

"They're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little world. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how... 'pathetic' their attempts to control things really are."

Perhaps things could have gone differently and we could have ended up friends. Perhaps we still might. Tribal Wars has a funny way of turning friend to foe and vice versa. But for now, let us all test our mettle and see what our tribes are truly capable of.

2qu8c21.jpg

"AND HERE WE GO."

DeletedUser107808

AOC are already sending me peace offerings :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides. will watch out for interesting stats in the coming days

DeletedUser

. Dragging other tribes into the mix that had nothing to do with our negotiations, i.e. hinting at being back-stabbed by another Ally, also contributed to our decision.

Dont forget you came to my tribe offering us a deal to attack panic!, as well as MOAR !, ~HAWK~, and Jotad. Seems like AOC wanted a gang bang, and another easy win in this world. Btw I am one of the leaders of DBD, so I am aware of most of the tribes you asked. You are far much bigger than panic! and have your area more secured, but still came to my tribe and all the surrounding tribes asking for us to attack panic! as well, but yet making a PnP like you guys are some kinda pro tribe but yet contacted several tribes including mine asking for a relation, and too attack panic!.

Last edited by a moderator:

anglar

Dont forget you came to my tribe offering us a deal to attack panic!, as well as MOAR !, ~HAWK~, and Jotad. Seems like AOC wanted a gang bang, and another easy win in this world. Btw I am one of the leaders of DBD, so I am aware of most of the tribes you asked. You are far much bigger than panic! and have your area more secured, but still came to my tribe and all the surrounding tribes asking for us to attack panic! as well, but yet making a PnP like you guys are some kinda pro tribe but yet contacted several tribes including mine asking for a relation, and too attack panic!.

And yet that's still not on the level of intentionally attempting to poison current well-standing relations with the intent to turn two allies against one another. That is called providing other tribes the chance to prove themselves and to make a name for themselves while giving them a piece of the action. ;)

With that said, looking forward to seeing how this war will pan out and while the boys in Panic! certainly have their fair share of experience proven from world 62 (which they cannot seem to stop talking about), my money is on AOC and that mass of blue dots we like to call Zhhlp. :p

DeletedUser

I don't want to make my self look arrogant or anything but I totally saw this coming xD

Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

And yet that's still not on the level of intentionally attempting to poison current well-standing relations with the intent to turn two allies against one another. That is called providing other tribes the chance to prove themselves and to make a name for themselves while giving them a piece of the action. ;)

How is that giving other tribes a chance ? You offered deals to my tribe and several others in the area. Thats not giving a tribe a chance, thats asking for everyone to gang bang panic! lol. Thats 4 tribes VS 1 lol, I dont see any tribe making a name with them selves from a gang bang. Not to mention AOC already budded in one war on one-p, which btw Auphan was fighting first then when they AOC started attacking them, even made their own Pnp on the topic and recruited a few one-p :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ill eat you, nice fail on the quote. We only reached out to other tribes AFTER things fell through with Panic!. We didn't necessarily want a gang bang as much as we were fishing around to see what Panic! had been up to and what other tribes' opinions were. The fact that some of them were considering fighting them was merely a coincidence. And it'd be foolish of anybody to not receive help if it was offered or to ask for it. And I didn't make a PnP because I think we're "some kinda pro tribe" but because we're simply declaring on Panic! and wished to make it public knowledge.

DeletedUser

Just to piggyback off of your own post. Don't forget that you contacted us first about going to war with Panic! we just set it up. Watch your words. They tend to bite when set lose with no thought.

DeletedUser

"They're constantly trying to secure themselves through diplomacy"

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Last Time I checked Having diplomacy Is a Necessary Evil to Playing Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

ill eat you, nice fail on the quote. We only reached out to other tribes AFTER things fell through with Panic!. We didn't necessarily want a gang bang as much as we were fishing around to see what Panic! had been up to and what other tribes' opinions were. The fact that some of them were considering fighting them was merely a coincidence. And it'd be foolish of anybody to not receive help if it was offered or to ask for it. And I didn't make a PnP because I think we're "some kinda pro tribe" but because we're simply declaring on Panic! and wished to make it public knowledge.

Lol you offered my tribe a deal, as well as HAWK/Jotad and MOAR !. You been talking to us for several weeks, even when you had the NAP with panic! and were pushing for an alliance. Lol you forgot to mention the other 4 tribes you asked to go to war with panic! before the NAP even ended. Thats a planned gang bang to me, never the less our tribes have talked. But really, you can't expect anyone to think you are good, when you planned a gang bang. Budded in someone else's war as well, even made a Pnp about it lol, and recruited members too. Thats a bit too funny if you ask me :icon_biggrin: You cant take any credit, in this world so far besides taking easy wins and recruiting refugees lol, and trying to gang bang a tribe smaller than you !

Social Disorder

http://en66.tribalwars.net/public_report/b97c45e4839f39fc9157087ea3aa6d5e
"One shall not keep offense at home"

Status
Not open for further replies.