Papajochris' presidential presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK, the title makes this sound better than it is. I was nominated because of my ability to discredit people who post as if they have a pair. All my posts are well researched, and my posts are filled with reality and not fantasy. So if you want a president that makes sure that what he says on a public forum is backed up with stats or proof, that is me. If you want someone who either has no backbone or is just wanting to piss people off, vote for someone else.

My posts aren't pretty or filled with pictures or spoilers, because I believe you should let your words/deeds do the talking. So if you like pretty whimsical posts filled with pointless content, again, vote someone else.

If you want someone who will address issues with proof and dignity, then I am that person.

Good luck, and good nobling.

DeletedUser

OK, the title makes this sound better than it is. I was nominated because of my ability to discredit people who post as if they have a pair. All my posts are well researched, and my posts are filled with reality and not fantasy. So if you want a president that makes sure that what he says on a public forum is backed up with stats or proof, that is me. If you want someone who either has no backbone or is just wanting to piss people off, vote for someone else.

My posts aren't pretty or filled with pictures or spoilers, because I believe you should let your words/deeds do the talking. So if you like pretty whimsical posts filled with pointless content, again, vote someone else.

If you want someone who will address issues with proof and dignity, then I am that person.

Good luck, and good nobling.

Inspiering words. :p Good luck XD

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, one more point. If elected I will try and get some sort of Mod review. I have come across a few things that I would like to have a "senior mod"/"manager mod" look at, such as someone dropping 10 F-bombs* in an email, a person complained and the mod said they found nothing wrong with it. So it seems mods have almost unlimited power, without any way for anyone to question their actions, or else get banned.

* If you don't know what the F-bomb is take duck, replace the "d" with an "f"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76477

awww... but, but, but, but...... the beloved f-bomb goez buh byez.... :'(

DeletedUser

I stand behind replacing the d in duck with a F. You won't get my vote.

DeletedUser

OK, people, if 2 people are OK with using the f-bomb in their conversations that is fine, it won't get reported. If someone gets a first mail from someone filled with obscenity, and the mail gets reported, it is a clear violation of the rules. If one person gets banned for something, then someone does the exact same thing, the same punishment should be given. If you set rules, they should apply the same for everyone.

I used this as an example, I have seen 3-4 different times that the same infraction gets treated differently, they need a set punishment. You do this, you get this. I think maybe one mod does this, maybe another does something different, but for the same offense. I just think there needs to be consistency.

DeletedUser76477

I agree that there should be consistency. Consistent anarchy. No mods. No infractions. No banning. Only friendly bantering on the forums ;)

DeletedUser66533

i totally agree with walker... And i wuv the F bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.