PARA DECLARES AT O.M.G

DeletedUser114002

Ok since no one has started a thread yet I decided to do so. As many of you guys know PARA declared on OMG 2 hours before their OP landed. Gonna be fun I guess.

upload_2018-6-30_19-6-20.png

DAY 1 RESULTS
Side 1:

Tribes: O.m.G
Side 2:
Tribes: Para, Para!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79,079
Side 2: 94,330
Difference: 15,251

chart

DeletedUser121476

wasting nobles as the no1/5 tribe against the no12 tribe in the world and getting almost nothing is a fail even if it was from 100 hours away...

If you hit from 30+ hours away you are OBLIGED to use antisnipes-more nukes or something to make that op worth. The fact that they did not even use nukes close to the trains shows how terribly planed the op was.

Taking 30hr to travel to get 3 villages... I would not call that success. Yes it was bad from us to lose 3 villages but even worse for them to lose nobles for that little.

photonic1338

wasting nobles as the no1/5 tribe against the no12 tribe in the world and getting almost nothing is a fail even if it was from 100 hours away...

If you hit from 30+ hours away you are OBLIGED to use antisnipes-more nukes or something to make that op worth. The fact that they did not even use nukes close to the trains shows how terribly planed the op was.

Taking 30hr to travel to get 3 villages... I would not call that success. Yes it was bad from us to lose 3 villages but even worse for them to lose nobles for that little.

Oh look its the decent one

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand please teach me
Ok I'll try, how many troops do you think you've lost? Now how many do you think para still has, I admire your abilities to snipe but it's only a matter of time before nothing's left :confused:

DeletedUser122173

I have very little knowledge of how Para's Op actually went, but there is a lot of misinformation on this thread about how to conduct Ops and their success criteria which I would like to clear up.

I conduct a large number of the Ops for Code and versus semi-competent opponents, our internal success metric for a completely successful Op is around 15% of villages targeted on the first wave are taken. This is the point that we believe that we have caused enough damage to sooner or later get every single village targeted. Ops are not conducted to get 30 villages in a short timeframe, that is just how they look if the opponent completely shits the bed and every player in the tribe gets great loyalty hits. Shitting the bed here being not stacking, not sniping and essentially not being on the computer.

The reality is if you are up against any of W100's top tribes, or even some of the smaller ones with some individual skill, the majority of trains are going to be stacked or sniped against. A full defence, if used correctly, will almost always stop at least three trains, irrespective of how you split or anti-snipe.

So why Op at all? Ops are designed to create local mismatches by using long range offensive troops to get rid of stacks, and local defensive troops, creating a vacuum of defence for a certain account or area which can be pressed at in the coming days due to the troop disparity locally. It also creates unfavourable situations for defenders, such as defending on low level walls and chipping away at the mental stamina of local defenders and sitters. It also creates forced lines due to loyalty drops on sniping, where the enemy is forced to either watch villages be lost over the coming days or over commit to defending, leading to even more lost.

I don't know how Para stacks up given all that, but an initial hit is not an Op. It is the tip of an iceberg in a top tribe's offence, the first punch before the flurry.

photonic1338

Oh hey its the high ego one. I am his coplayer and I have to say the only reason you have the upper hand in this war is your numbers.
You are just abusing your size. Zero skill whatsoever. And that declartion...Clowns.

Actually well said.

Never actually spoke to you ingame tho =P So no, its not me

DeletedUser121476

op explenation

exactly. that is what i am pointing out just not explained that deep xD

They OPed us with only 30hr+ noble trains. The nukes before the trains were not enough to destroy more than just 1.5 def village. So how would they destroy our stacks? From what i mainly saw the op was just like that... minimal nukes 5-10 minutes before the actual trains... Yeah we have no watchtowers to identify the nukes... But who would expect the final 1-2 rams to be just fakes?

Ohhhh and pls dont let me forget the perfect support from a PARA player... http://prntscr.com/k1awg6
Is that a new pro tactic? I am not aware of it xD. And do not tell me it was a fake support cause it lander a few minutes after the train in my village if i am not mistaken and my co-player sent it back like 10 hours later cause that player would not withdraw after all this time...

DeletedUser105017

How sad. our players lost nobles which took them almost 20 minutes of resources to build, I am sad. Some people actually lost a nuke or two... out of like 7 or 8. How sad.

I am crying.

There is a reason why we have the undisputed rank 1 ODA, and a reason we don't really care to make a post for you. Or go all the way for your tribe.

Its not worth it for ya. Half your players are literally out of troops. Some have quit clearly and you are trying to raise the morale and trying to sound strong here. A bit ironic I can say. But time will tell. I won't even bother to post anymore but its just sad to see you try to get attention over and over again :)

Hope ya can keep your smile and good luck to you

DeletedUser57259

If you hit from 30+ hours away you are OBLIGED to use antisnipes-more nukes or something to make that op worth.
I actually agree with you here.

I was expecting to wake up to red reports after hitting stacks.

Instead I woke up to a day of caps and recaps and a bit of chat and banter through IGM with a couple of OMG players.

I've enjoyed it.

Ultimately anything a tribe should do is about keeping their members active and engaged so on a personal level well done to both tribes.

DeletedUser121476

How sad. our players lost nobles which took them almost 20 minutes of resources to build, I am sad. Some people actually lost a nuke or two... out of like 7 or 8. How sad.

I am crying.

There is a reason why we have the undisputed rank 1 ODA, and a reason we don't really care to make a post for you. Or go all the way for your tribe.

Its not worth it for ya. Half your players are literally out of troops. Some have quit clearly and you are trying to raise the morale and trying to sound strong here. A bit ironic I can say. But time will tell. I won't even bother to post anymore but its just sad to see you try to get attention over and over again :)

Hope ya can keep your smile and good luck to you

So you have the undisputed rank 1 ODA but we had no stacks as you said right? Because losing only 1 or 2 nukes is not the result of mass stacking obviously... But how much ODA do you think you got from us with no stacks or much troops in villages? Considering that... the only one trying to raise morale here is YOU by saying that you are rank 1 ODA like you are going to scare us... So bringing an IRRELEVANT (with the war) stat just makes you look like an attention wh@re ;)

DeletedUser105017

It takes 3 minutes to open the war stats and check us having almost more than your entire tribes oda within this one day. Sad we haven't gotten more oda huh..

Anyway we don't need the morale from replying to your post. I am just replying because I find it childish when you need to resort to those things for any hope to appear.

So keep on. Numbers speak louder than words.

DeletedUser121476

It takes 3 minutes to open the war stats and check us having almost more than your entire tribes oda within this one day. Sad we haven't gotten more oda huh..

Alsooooo. We got more ODD than you did ODA... I think that 1.432.117 ODD is more than 2-3 nukes. Am i wrong?