Party at SVG.

DeletedUser

Top has gate crashed a party at SVG house as they did not invite us. :( .All welcome.:lol:

Bring your own beer.. but the pole dancer`s are on the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107679

Lord Ayok attended a difference party that ended very badly for him. He got a russian welcome.

All seeing I

If top wins I shall eat my shorts. They arr terrible, but amazing idea declaring on a tribe 1/2 your size. Losers. I mean come on. Your stats are onntribes a quarter of your size. Wow lets all brag now

All the tribes who do not like top should sound off here. Fug'em. Come on yarr. I know you don't. Let it be known

Last edited:

thorfalar

^^ Are you the owner of the ThereSheBlows account? Stop making your identity so obvious.

DeletedUser

If top wins I shall eat my shorts. They arr terrible, but amazing idea declaring on a tribe 1/2 your size. Losers. I mean come on. Your stats are onntribes a quarter of your size. Wow lets all brag now

All the tribes who do not like top should sound off here. Fug'em. Come on yarr. I know you don't. Let it be known

Send a picture when the war is over I want to see that :D

DeletedUser

You say SVG are 1/2 TOP yes you right BUT not all TOP joining this war Vs. SVG only the members at the fronts with them who get involved

We have fair and real fight at the south, we are not here to insult each others, we are here to enjoy this game .

Good luck for both sides SVG and TOP But we will see u eating ur short :p

DeletedUser41903

You still crying?lol SVG was ikill and they was above us in rank noob and we are just cleaning up the better half of ikill. I will say this war is better then the ikill one. But more attacked in the ikill war, only a few of us are hitting svg. But if you think we pick on smaller tribes then oh well. Because we started off hitting bigger tribes then made our way up until now its not anymore bigger tribes in k55 to declare on.:)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats so far

Alot of ODD for the villages lost, but TOPs first hit op's didn't do too badly

2mrd3ro.png

DeletedUser

Getting a drink at this party was fun now were is the food.:lol: oh yes i see it. hmmm

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Considering how much smaller SVG are than TOP, I think SVG is doing really well. I heard Ramoth has been sitting a few and sniped 30 trains yesterday! All credit to her.

DeletedUser

Considering how much smaller SVG are than TOP, I think SVG is doing really well. I heard Ramoth has been sitting a few and sniped 30 trains yesterday! All credit to her.

Oh a few will not be able to support her then.lol