Password scam alert!

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hee.

Woulda put it in amusing mails, but... considering the scam aspect, and the fact s'now the second mail I've had for my p/w, I figured I'd make an alert thread instead. Anyone else get this? Or another similar mail?

17123 today at 13:13
where r u from..

My name is Ali Zargham..i dont like this game and want to quit.As I have bought premium for 5 years would u like to have it.If so write the following details in ur reply.

Email address:__________
Password of email address:___________

Ben the Peasant today at 13:49
Hello, I actually live in Antarctica. Nice place, a bit cold though. I don't really like this game either, but I seem to be good enough at it.

Unfortunately I don't really have a need for those premium points because I've developed a lucrative income from selling ice up north to the Eskimos. Not the kind made of water though, it is well known that quite a few Eskimos enjoy a good old smoke n' snort from time to time. I hear it makes them more alert in the company of polar bears.
So as a result of my dealings with those fur draped junkies I happen to be quite well off and have nothing to buy but premium points, and of course the bare essentials too. I could do other things with my wealth, but in this economy?

I'd suggest you give the points to someone a little less fortunate than me, but thanks for the offer anyway.

17123 today at 14:11
plz take it so that i may just quit

17123 today at 15:58
will u take it friend?

Ben the Peasant today at 16:00
Nah, but I think [player]Agent Incognito[/player] might. She's quite poor.

17123 today at 18:39
so do u need it?

This message has been forwarded by 17123.

Agent Incognito today at 19:47
Sure. But you can just transfer it straight to me. You don't need to send emails about it.

If you click on 'premium', then 'transfer', then enter my name and the amount of points, that's all you need to do.

17123 today at 20:09
no..thats just transferring it to someone trust worthy.

Since i dont know u and i might comeback so plz do as i said so i have a sort of insurance.

Agent Incognito today at 20:11
Your insurance is having access to my email?

17123 today at 20:13
no u can change the pw..its just for a few days..

Its bcos alot of my friends play TW and they might want P points too.

Agent Incognito today at 20:14
So why don't you ask them and give the points to them?

17123 today at 20:15
i asked but they dont want it for now.

Agent Incognito today at 20:17
Ahhh, y'know what, I can't even be bothered with this any further.

Consider this reported. Don't try and scam peoples passwords.

DeletedUser59335

lol, but just noticed hes in my continate :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Lulz. I didn't actually think to check what K he was on. :p

Unless there are 10k+ HC aimed at me, it's just not worth the hassle.

-snicker-

DeletedUser

Lulz. I didn't actually think to check what K he was on. :p

Unless there are 10k+ HC aimed at me, it's just not worth the hassle.

-snicker-

lol, from that post I'm wondering did you or someone in Random by anychance get this aswell then?

jonojak on 05.07. at 04:53
or my brother (who posseses 10,000 heavy cavalry) will take down ur little villages.

ps. he is near u and ready to deploy troops immediatly un less you pay me all your cash and sum troops.

also tell me ur password and thn u and my brother can combine to form an unstoppable army.

SharkyH2O on 05.07. at 19:10
lmao

DeletedUser

Grin. Yeah. I did. Posted it in the funny mail section. Also told him to send the HC.

Still waiting. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hmm I think I might have to consider selling ice too. Lol ice that isn't made of water :)

Kinda sad that people don't put too much effort into their scams anymore, then again less people will be getting scammed by this type of mail. I think people by know that if someone asks for your password, for anything, it's a scam. BUT there are some dumb people around hopefully none here on TW.

DeletedUser

Please send in a ticket about this sort of abuse, instead of presenting it to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.