Pathetic Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristiedawn

:/

I was wondering why i didnt recognize any of those people in the first page, didnt notice the date :p

Fiercegoldfish

i dont suppose anyone would be interested in answering 50 or so questions on Romeo and Juliet...

DeletedUser

i dont suppose anyone would be interested in answering 50 or so questions on Romeo and Juliet...

I actually still got the 12 page feature essay i did for my year 12 final but not feeling that nice to give it away :) mwhaha. I actually got my cusin to write it but it was all in my own words just more hmmm "fancy"? :p:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lets keep this topic going

KINGS
---
Attacking you, because you're worth it.
_____

KINGS is a K47/K57/K67 tribe dedicated to the sole purpose of becoming a controlling tribe in our part of the world. Only active, loyal players are welcome -- we prefer quality over quantity.

Don't ask for an invite if you think we'll reject you -- we probably will.

Frequenting the forums is mandatory, as is assisting tribe-members if the situation calls for it. Leechers need not apply.

No Refugees!
_____

For diplomatic matters, contact Staben. We are currently very selective in offers of NAP's and Alliances.

We are not interested in becoming a family tribe of any kind so do not ask, this includes academy tribes.
______

Invites to our members are acts of War, always.
______

If you have any other questions please contact:
Rukoh

HAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser55663

hmmm. you guys wanted to keep it going? lets see.... oooooh KINKY. they are so bad noone ever attacks them cause it ain't a challenge... s'ept =III=, who don't care for challenges :p

DeletedUser

hmmm. you guys wanted to keep it going? lets see.... oooooh KINKY. they are so bad noone ever attacks them cause it ain't a challenge... s'ept =III=, who don't care for challenges :p

who are you, who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

DeletedUser55663

im Sully. you wrote "Lets keep this topic going", im talking to anyone in general and i am making a (hopefully) "Funny" and ironic post about Kinky and =III-

DeletedUser

im Sully. you wrote "Lets keep this topic going", im talking to anyone in general and i am making a (hopefully) "Funny" and ironic post about Kinky and =III-

Ah just got what you're saying

Ignore me, i'm a lil uptight today

DeletedUser55663

*ignores you* what was that? anyways, yes. kinky is the worst tribe, they are so bad noone even boths to declare on them anymore... pathetic... lol

DeletedUser

^Bombastic Order of Oblivious Bunnies^
FTW!

Dukes

Slowdowntubby
tbolling

Baby Bunny
NOOB

Invites: OFF

(\__/)
(='.'=)
("")("")

WE LOVE BUNNIES :D

Do we need to say anymore? :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55663

something about your teddy bear makes me take you more seriously... so no...

DeletedUser

omfg. I need to read the topic title next time. I was just posting that are profile doesn't have shit written all over it like, scouting is war and blah blah blah. I made the profile. ;)
and, after playing this BS for 2 1/2yrs, I for one keep sane by remembering, it's a game :)

TEDDIES FTW!

DeletedUser

:(
Every time I see your sig I get sad.
I wish I had thought of teddies.

LOL

I use Teddies, because everyone likes to think they are fierce blah blah blah.

So, rather than having a picture of death or something, I use a cute teddy :icon_cool:

Kristiedawn

LOL

I use Teddies, because everyone likes to think they are fierce blah blah blah.

So, rather than having a picture of death or something, I use a cute teddy :icon_cool:

I'm not fierce.. And i know it :p
Maybe I should use..
Hamsters ?

Kristiedawn

or bunnies? My tribe's done it :icon_cool:

how about.............swans?

Ouuu Doves !! Sounds peaceful unfierce ?
Perfect. Now I need to figure our how the heck to make a sig wiht paint :| haha

DeletedUser

Ouuu Doves !! Sounds peaceful unfierce ?
Perfect. Now I need to figure our how the heck to make a sig wiht paint :| haha

I'll make you a sig with peace loving doves then :icon_eek:

I'll igm you with the results :icon_biggrin:

Kristiedawn

I'll make you a sig with peace loving doves then :icon_eek:

I'll igm you with the results :icon_biggrin:

Oh, your a sig maker ? I dont really pay attention to the sig posts most of the time :p
Did you make yours ? I rather enjoy yours. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.