Paver's Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am sick and tired of RAM members calling me a noob cos i have nobled barbs. Medflex has been offerred a 1 v 1 challenge and declined paver today at 03:49
at least i will have the satisfaction of knowing that it took the number 1 tribe working together to take me down, not a scared little boy working alone.

JOHNNY BOY HAS NO BALLS

Medflex today at 03:46
lol we'll see who the scared little boy is when ur crying because all ur hard work is put to waste :)

paver today at 03:44
oh yes the wrath of us but not the wrath of you!

you are so brave when hiding behind your mommy and papa, but when it comes to coming out in the open and fighting like a man, we see the real johnny boy, a scared little boy.

JOHNNY BOY IS A SCARED CHICKEN
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Medflex today at 03:41
LOL go right ahead you noob,you'll soon leARN THE WRATH OF us

paver today at 03:39
you see? I don't hide behind my tribe. I will tell the tribe to not support me....but you are too scarred.

Yes RAM with its 50 million points could take me out, but not little johnny boy, on a 1 v1 he would have no chance and he knows it,. so he waits for his tribe to attack first.

Me? I don't need no 50 million point tribe to help me take you out, I could do it very easily just you versus me.

Even after your tribe attacks me, you will realise that you are simply too crappy a player to have taken me out by yourself. That is the english definition of the word COWARD.

Medflex today at 03:33
yea okay I really dont care bout what a foolish old man has to say about me (a popular young teenager) who still has potential in his life so we shall see and

paver today at 03:30
COWARD!

You know you would lose, have to have tribe to help you.

Johnnjy boy is a coward, too scared to fight 1 on 1.....has to be 50 on 1.....C O W A R D

Medflex today at 03:27
LOL why would I waste my troops on you

paver today at 03:26
ok then, I repeat my challenge

you versus me, no tribal support, no sitters allowed, no running off to mommy....what do you say, yes? or are you chicken?

so now I have animalthug also calling me a noob.

So come on gentlemen, if I am that much of a noob then take me out.

As can be seen medflex is too shit scared to take me on in a 1 v 1 and I Animalthug is just too small to make it a fair fight.

So I say this now

To Medflex and Animalthug, join forces make it a 2 v 1 against the guy you are calling a noob and lets let the troops do the talking.

No tribal support from Glamor or RAM just me (the noob) versus you 2 big brave warriors....I think you are both chicken and wouldn't dare take me on.

You need the help of:

Knuggs (Crunchy N Milk) 12.640.838 251 woundedwand (The modest one) 22.256.226 236 mogdor 32.109.575 221

gummer4england (The Tyrant!) 51.812.627 189 A1551 61.546.390 165 judgebassey (RAM-ses) 71.525.945 160 shadow2207 (Talbo's new stalkee) 81.508.016 156 sineqanon 91.455.133 154

M3rcurial (McStarbucks) 111.418.914 141 evilfear1 (Fears no evil) 121.415.388 152 XprtkilleR 131.390.642 150 Lambshank1 (Angel of Death) 141.369.755 152 jfsmith3 151.366.425 137 snaperay (Snappy the Little Croco) 161.332.638 143 foshizzle8972 171.288.373 142 Rock.N.Roll (DON KARL CORLEONE) 181.283.906 133 Tomas of Elvandar 191.277.531 132 robert03 201.182.087 118 waren64 (Overkill) 211.180.560 114 xXMiller TimeXx 221.155.337 122 Noel Vermillion (The Sexiest) 231.072.889 112 jcboy12 241.022.957 103 Lord of Destructi0n 251.004.671 103 Draconcrepari 26963.229 97 pajser 27925.398 110 nhojsenoj 28919.574 94 haidar killer (I am GREAT) 29911.704 98 venon1966 30906.951 110 mdk2008 31866.735 89 Jenkin Rei 32838.170 99

Make it a 20 to 1 and you will no doubt accept

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this is the first time i have ever seen this in a forum. This is kinda intresting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it should be but i am afraid it will not happen, to take me on they will need balls and i don't think they have 1 between them.

You gonna prove me wrong boys?

DeletedUser

This is a pretty entertaining thread. Cheered me up. Thx Paver.

DeletedUser

So c'mon johnny boy get away from behind the sofa, I ain't attacking you today.

Question: What is the difference between Johnny Boy and a chinaman?

Answer: The Chinaman is yellow on the outside

DeletedUser

I wanna see a fight, if there is a fight, then it will be fun. I cant switch off the computer until i see the fight begin :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

for as much crap as you give him it would only be fair to actually accept the challenge, the only war that is going to happen of note is ram/abs vs glamor so it seems fair to let these guys duke it out and finally put a end to this banter back and forth.

5 paver Glamor 2,048,013 248 8,258
6 Medflex RAM 2,044,151 213 9,597

map.php

seems a pretty fair fight of 2 people close to each other in size and near enough to have a reasonable fight time to finally prove if the barb nobling noob is worthy enough to stand with his peers, or if the great medflex is all hype, i just hope it is more interesting than the bulkster i quit x57 joke that was our last big show down of mortal enemies.

Prizonerofwar

The last clash of the titans was looking good for about 2 days.
Can't see a good battle out of this though, whilst they are somewhat close, there is still nearly half a continent between each other's cluster.

DeletedUser

yea but the way paver nobles barbs that is like what 2-3 days from being next to each other :p

i wish they had a 1v1 type server that 2 people from a world or from more than 1 world could go on and just duke it out to prove who is the better player, just for bragging rights that way you really could see who had the best setup.

DeletedUser20195

i wish they had a 1v1 type server that 2 people from a world or from more than 1 world could go on and just duke it out to prove who is the better player, just for bragging rights that way you really could see who had the best setup.

That would b freakin Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Set it up to where each player agrees on a villa number amount. Then they can choose settings to set their villas how they want and start with full forces and then let the system and skills run from there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay,let me clear this up for everyone more then a 50 year old childish man can,
The reason(s) I won't fight him are as follows...

a)alot of his village's arent even worth my time(2k's,3k's and 4K's)
b)As stated before there is almost a half continent between us and thats only a small cluster of maybe 7 villages of mine to all of his
c)Why waste troops on a 1 vs. 1 when I could easily save about a forth of my troops for a massive gangbang on him?

You see paver you may call me as you whilst,but I call it strategic en-powerment. The reason you weren't allowed into RAM is because you were childish. I asked judgebassey to recruit you and he stated my previous words. You see,this is just a childish and foolish act made by an idiot trying to get in my head and it's not going to work. He will be nobled out of this world soon enough. Post your thoughts people but remember,I didnt start this,but now RAM will end him

DeletedUser

Okay,let me clear this up for everyone more then a 50 year old childish man can,
The reason(s) I won't fight him are as follows...

a)alot of his village's arent even worth my time(2k's,3k's and 4K's)
b)As stated before there is almost a half continent between us and thats only a small cluster of maybe 7 villages of mine to all of his
c)Why waste troops on a 1 vs. 1 when I could easily save about a forth of my troops for a massive gangbang on him?

You see paver you may call me as you whilst,but I call it strategic en-powerment. The reason you weren't allowed into RAM is because you were childish. I asked judgebassey to recruit you and he stated my previous words. You see,this is just a childish and foolish act made by an idiot trying to get in my head and it's not going to work. He will be nobled out of this world soon enough. Post your thoughts people but remember,I didnt start this,but now RAM will end him

so what you want johnnyboy is all of ram, that is 50 guys to against me......where is the fun in that?

sure 50 guys would take me out, they would be able to take out any one single guy......you call me a noob but yet at the first sign of aggression its you that goes running off to your tribe asking for 49 other guys to come and help you take out this noob.

I say you are chicken....all mouth and trousers, but no balls.

Thats why i am so confident of beating you, either here in this world or on another world, you would not stand a chance in hell against me. Your reluctance to fight is all too evident, what was it? 2 active villages you nobled last month, gosh hope you got lots of support from your tribe, must have been pretty scary.

For anybody else, see the evidence for yourself, I even gave him the use of animal thug, that is 3 and a half million points versus 2 million, but still he runs scared.

Like I said in my first post he needs all of the number one tribe to attack me first before he dare send so much as a scout my way.

JOHNNY BOY IS A CHICKEN - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

come on johnny chicken, everybody is keen to see this happen, even your tribe members, lets do it.

DeletedUser

it should be but i am afraid it will not happen, to take me on they will need balls and i don't think they have 1 between them.

You gonna prove me wrong boys?

no, I thought not.

DeletedUser

so what you want johnnyboy is all of ram, that is 50 guys to against me......where is the fun in that?

sure 50 guys would take me out, they would be able to take out any one single guy......you call me a noob but yet at the first sign of aggression its you that goes running off to your tribe asking for 49 other guys to come and help you take out this noob.

I say you are chicken....all mouth and trousers, but no balls.

Thats why i am so confident of beating you, either here in this world or on another world, you would not stand a chance in hell against me. Your reluctance to fight is all too evident, what was it? 2 active villages you nobled last month, gosh hope you got lots of support from your tribe, must have been pretty scary.

For anybody else, see the evidence for yourself, I even gave him the use of animal thug, that is 3 and a half million points versus 2 million, but still he runs scared.

Like I said in my first post he needs all of the number one tribe to attack me first before he dare send so much as a scout my way.

JOHNNY BOY IS A CHICKEN - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

come on johnny chicken, everybody is keen to see this happen, even your tribe members, lets do it.

This coming from the guy whos last 40 or so ennoblements have been barbarians!
HAHAHA dont make me laugh paver,go teach at the noob school again,you obviously didnt learn enough

Prizonerofwar

Even if all of Rams frontline prepared a gangbang, you wouldn't take more than 5 villages, if any at all.
Whilst i don't agree with paver's tactics of nobling, it doesn't make him any less of a sniper and/or stacker.

DeletedUser

This coming from the guy whos last 40 or so ennoblements have been barbarians!
HAHAHA dont make me laugh paver,go teach at the noob school again,you obviously didnt learn enough

should be easy for you then, why are you backing out?

Anybody, but anybody who plays tribal wars given a challenge like this would accept it immediately unless they thought they might lose. Just think of the glory if you win and shut me up......just think of the disgrace where publicly you refuse to fight until all your 50 million point tribe are fighting me.....then it will be ok, the fact you are half a k away from me won't matter anymore, cos your tribe will clear my villages and you will come along and get gifted some like you have been gifted at least half of your villages

Mattieb123

slowdown, slowndown. My brain cant keep up with everything at this speed. Medflex and Animalthug face paver and get all this nonsense over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.