• Thread starter DeletedUser115012
  • Start date

DeletedUser115012

Hello,
PCB declares war on Soon.

ba6bff0969720d0490cb3e1fe844a504.png

We also decline your offer.

f89b7fde2d33d726a953dd981ccfcf46.png

This proposition was pathetic and the fact that you were willing to share villages with us, it truly shows desperation and lack of skill.
Our reasons are simple we know for a fact you would never invite us to Soon and even if you did we refuse to win a world by hugging.
Too many snakes, gotta mow the lawn! Same shit happened to Eve.

5oi5dncpk4m5j3pnu3gxnjqqf.331x450x1.jpg

If there are any tribes interested in joining the war against a massive tribe who thrives on massive hugging strategies, feel free to contact me.

In a single day of attacks we managed to noble all this from one of their best players, join the resistance!

d1fda549fc43d6b1a9793c6d11fe97ea.png

They are yet to retaliate... They are so casual...

Side 1:
Tribes: PCB
Side 2:
Tribes: Soon

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 3
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 198,646
Side 2: 25,758
Difference: 172,888
chart

Anyway the best of luck and have fun,
Vamler over and out.

DeletedUser115083

Bluenile quit, and barely moved a single troop to try stop you, didnt ask for support, and did not have a sitter.

congratz.

also please check W74 war stats, and then explain to me how Soon are the hugging tribe :)

DeletedUser115012

Bluenile quit, and barely moved a single troop to try stop you, didnt ask for support, and did not have a sitter.

congratz.

also please check W74 war stats, and then explain to me how Soon are the hugging tribe :)

1º Its not our fault your players quit and you keep them in your tribe. In our eyes everyone is enemy.
2º Hugging because you keep recruiting and merging examples: MAD! and Fanta.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Lets not talk on externals and let our in game fighting to the talking. We finally have the sit of bluenile so things should start to be different now.

DeletedUser42132

as for Ex-MAd i dont see more than one EX-MAD in Soon :)

DeletedUser115558

All the BEST Both Side .....Let's Fight instead of Hugging

My Wishes are WITH PCB

DeletedUser113795

Youst hold on PCB you are no`t alone in this ;) good luck vs huggers

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Update:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 11
Difference: 116

chart

Side 1: 34
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 985,093
Side 2: 101,466
Difference: 883,627

chart

Side 1: 269,465
Difference: 167,999

chart

DeletedUser111727

Update:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Difference: 116

chart

Side 1: 34
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 985,093
Difference: 883,627

chart

Side 1: 269,465
Difference: 167,999

chart

Damn thats impressive... Or actually it may be impressive if you didnt have 30 million points more than them if you include your entire tribe.. Though they did declare so thats there fault, I just expect half the tribe to be in Soon by the end of the war.. ;)

DeletedUser115558

Nice successful ops by Soon, recapped all villages and taken few from PCB,

on day first pcb capped 22 villages but i am sure they have not stacked them well , both side are offensive , and number of nobles is key in this war .... , either you stack or snipe at best

DeletedUser

let's be honest here though. You got all your war stats from attacking a tribe 1/5th your size. Sort of exactly what hugging tribes do. They hug anything that's a threat and bully down on weaker, smaller tribes. Have you at any time attacked a tribe larger or even close to your same size? Didn't think so.

DeletedUser42132

size doesnt matters :), the way you use your size matters :D :icon_evil:

DeletedUser115012

LMAO even cats are nobling them and you talking about size matter :icon_biggrin:
5169190f0b2222db307bffded7178f20.png

DeletedUser

LMAO even cats are nobling them and you talking about size matter :icon_biggrin:
5169190f0b2222db307bffded7178f20.png

Hmm. This was a separate incident to this "war". I've had issues with this player for a little while. After having delightful conversations with one of the players on the account, I thought we had reached some kind of agreement regarding me retaliating to him having attacked myself and others (who have since left). So I let it sit at that, until just the other day he decided to scout, and attempt to take one of my villages...5 nukes and 5 nobles later, I still had a lvl 20 wall. And counter attacked. I then realised that he was being eaten. Oh well.

Also, not part of ~Cats~ or BlackCats or whatever they are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106361

im pretty sure that our position is somewhat unique in that we are completely surrounded by another tribe, with closest allies main clusters being somewhere in the region of 18 hours away by heavy cavalry. talking about my defensive position out of context on this thread is just pointless dribble and to have to resort to it is pretty sad to say the least.

DeletedUser115012

im pretty sure that our position is somewhat unique in that we are completely surrounded by another tribe, with closest allies main clusters being somewhere in the region of 18 hours away by heavy cavalry. talking about my defensive position out of context on this thread is just pointless dribble and to have to resort to it is pretty sad to say the least.

You just mad cuz you about to be rimmed :icon_biggrin:
Your position sucks?
please-tell-me-more.jpg

Why you joined Soon? You should have joined Growth or Yay, or at least make strategical alliances around for your own survival.
Its your fault don't pretend to be a victim, you wanted to hug it until the end with possibly world winning tribe Soon.
There is nothing wrong with my post, go cry somewhere else.

DeletedUser42132

first time that i like your post Vamler, until the part of strategical alliances :p