PCP does not want you!

DeletedUser

Previously, PCP was the brother tribe of CHESS, and also family with Marvel who was our academy. However, we at PCP have come to a difficult decision: We are breaking ties with our kin. The reasoning behind this is because we are receiving WAY TOO MANY FU----- MAILS because we are expanding our revenues to other stages of economical overgrowth.

Thank for your understanding. AND STOP SENDING ME MAILS. SERIOUSLY. I'M GONNA FIND THE TALLEST BUILDING IN MY TOWN AND JUMP OFF I-

benny14 said:
benny14 today at 00:19
superwolfie told me to ask you for help for me to join Marvel can i have the answers

Bl0hazard said:
BlOhazard on 15.04. at 22:55
Marvel Recruitment! Plz read this! You could be my brother!

Name of x-men’s plane? Enola Gay
What is peter parkers superhero name? Super Pete of the Dark Dungeon of Compari
What is Logan’s nickname? Cupcake
What is night crawlers true name? Night Crawler II: Revenge of Night Crawler I
In the hulk movie, who is Bruce banner? The guy who flew the third helicopter from the left. The one with an eyepatch.
What power does Johnny storm have? He can cure body odor.
What is the silver surfer? An Internet sexual predator who preys on little children's sheep.
Who is ‘The Thing’? The nickname my girlfriend has for my...you know ;)
What is the ghost rider’s name? Ghost Rider...duh.
What is the ghost rider? A transvestite.
Who is the silver surfer? I said up above...but if you want a name, [player]Sasuke Uzumakii[/player].
Who has the same powers as captain America? Sergeant America
Who is the strongest marvel character? KRANG!! o_O He is strong and uber smart!
Who is the fantastic fours main enemy? Three-seater cars.
What is Logan’s birth name? Eldrick Axel Spartendragon; I would have changed it too.

Do I make it???

jax010 today at 00:28
Omfg. Not this. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

LaTore said:
LaTore on 15.04. at 23:58
I would like an invitation for chess or marvel, i am a strong leader and active in the forums and i think that i can be a great help to your tribe

-[player]LaTore[/player]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bu....Bu....Bu.....But jax.......we loved being your brother tribe, *sobs* What are we going to to without you guys?

Sas is not gunna be happy about this! I hope you contacted him before making this decision......Btw, Im devastated.....

crying_girl-2072.gif

Is there anything we can do to change your mind?????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As of now, the Chess family is officially: Disbanded.

We're too cool for you guys anyways. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bu....Bu....Bu.....But jax.......we loved being your brother tribe, *sobs* What are we going to to without you guys?

Sas is not gunna be happy about this! I hope you contacted him before making this decision......Btw, Im devastated.....

Is there anything we can do to change your mind?????

Guys (no ladies on the internet) don't worry! I will personally noble Jax for this! :axemen: