PCP vs *RS*

DeletedUser

Ah, but the trouble we weave...

You may be wondering why the title doesn't say "PCP declares war on *RS*" or our original title "Vaccinating the Rabid Squarrels". I titled it simply "PCP vs *RS*" because a war declaration would no longer be quite accurate. This is more like a general presentation to the W37 audience that is meant to give information, instead of influencing opinion.

PCP began attacks on *RS* a bit over 24 hours ago; For two main reasons.

Reason Number 1) We had been sharing forums and a NAP with the tribe GCE for a few weeks now. One look at them, and you'd say "Oh, a mass recruiting tribe" and brush them off. However, at first we at PCP had found their leaders prudent, their council and tribe seemingly active and their "mass recruiting" situation quickly improving.

brunie on 29.04. at 19:37
Hey Jax,

cool profile pic :)

I am contacting you to see if we can open a dialogue regarding our comparative positioning in K54.

I'm sure that you will agree the tribe we should be watching at the moment in this K is [ally]B.A.M.[/ally].

[ally]28thcu[/ally] while large is more tribal hugs that tribal wars I believe - this analysis is based on a dialogue I had quite early on with their leader.

So the reason for my mail? I am proposing an alliance - or at the very least a NAP - so we can each take care of business while leaving the other alone - for the time being.

There may then come a time when we will have to determine of the two of us who will be the dominant force in K54 - but perhaps by then we can reach an accord where we push east & south and you guys push north & west - but I think we are a litle way from that just yet :)

Let me know your thoughts on this matter.

[player]brunie[/player]
Leader [ally]GCE[/ally]

It started with that, and moved on to the point where we discussing some planned operations on *RS*, and sharing intel with each other. Eventually that moved up to the planning of a full scale joint war against *RS*, who were at that point merging/recruiting like crazy and consistently trying to take our own players as well. They were quickly becoming the dominating force in K54 and had to wiped out to ensure survival.

I admit that on our own, I would've never tried to fight against *RS*. The *RS* players are skilled at the beginning game where a large portion of our players are midgame only and haven't started a new world in a year or more (They joined only on my request as they know me as old friends). They had bigger villages, bigger armies, more people and generally a much higher military potency. However, with GCE smart leadership and memberbase supposedly "Backing us up", as well as the element of surprise on our side, we decided to give it a go.

Notice how I said "supposedly"

jax010 on 10.05. at 03:06
Our tribe has launched our share of fakes onto the *RS* players; and the clearings will begin shortly. How are things going on your end?

We will be clearing 4 *RS* players and nobling 2, I believe. 10~ others are being sent MASS fakes.

jax010 on 10.05. at 22:48
You've read the mail...I need a reply here.

*RS* are retaliating, our fakes are hitting and our OPs our going, but we can not simply tank all the attacks ourselves. Support is drying up, noble trains are flying around, and not enough are going to be sniped/backtimed. This is the last opportunity; We'll fight this with or without you. I need a response ASAP or our NAP is terminated.

jax010 today at 03:53
Once again, the mail is read, yet I've received no response. I'm taking off the NAP from GCE; I'm now assuming that you set this thing up between us and *RS* so you could have 2 rivals take each other out; or something in that nature. If its not true, respond. If it is, and you don't respond, I will stop all attacks on *RS* and forward them towards GCE members.

That mail sums it up, pretty much, but I will elaborate. GCE leadership rushed the war date, and made it so we only had 4 days to prepare; However, they said their side was completely ready and so we trusted them and followed along. We also got a spy in to take some intel, and our targets were picked. We were fully in belief that in 24 hours, with our combined might, we could knock them off their feet with a few clearings, a large number of fakes and a few noblings. However, GCE has done nothing, and now the NAP is terminated and our shared forums gone.

So now, we are at war with *RS*; unfortunately without backup.

Reason number 2)
Many tribe leaders have been contacted for a merge with *RS* in these past few days, and PCP was no exception. Karmalot expected me to dismiss 75% of my memberbase and take a few of our fastest growers into their tribe under his leadership. I declined, as the of the memberbase of PCP include my friends from W9/18that I personally asked to join with me, whom I would not abandon. Besides, Karmalot hadn't exactly shown me any true leadership virtue, and the *RS* members in K54 were actually players from Ex-TKB, players that I knew would leave the tribe the moment it faltered or they got offered from a better tribe.

Minutes after I declined the merge, Karmalot sent out a letter to all players over 1.5k points in PCP asking them leave us and join him. Obviously, that failed and not a single member left. At this point, myself and the entirely of PC lost any and all respect and trust we had towards *RS* and its leadership.

And so, those are reasons given and they are the reasons we are fighting. If asked, I would say that the current statistics are tied up fairly well.

We have 2 major clearings on our side:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defender: lars alexandersson
Village: Zack (494|514) K54

Quantity: 0 0 3198 0 1 100 0 0 60 90 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3198 0 1 100 0 0 60 90 0 0
Defender: nasiuduk
Village: nasiuduks village (449|506) K54

Quantity: 65 52 1796 0 50 725 0 0 35 2 1 0
Losses: 65 52 1796 0 50 725 0 0 35 2 1

While *RS* have a few smaller clearings and a very, very lucky noble on their side.

And that is all folks, I hope you watch this thread and the ingame stats closely over the next few days, as I can safely say this is probably the biggest and most major war currently happening in World 37. I know that most eyes here will be hoping that we hurt each other enough that we both are crippled, and I hope to disappoint you :icon_wink:. PCP has destroyed AUDY in the past, and although *RS* are a lot more challenging and the starting situation a lot worse, you can be sure we will pick up our pace and repeat history with this war.

Jax010, leader of PCP.

And just for the lulz...pictars.

2a5jfcl.jpg

2nl4raf.jpg

120-240 member tribe across 6 continents. Good luck.

More on the way :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jax go die in a hole. We were expecting this.

Gl your tribe well need it.

jay

Hurrmmm, jay cole. Weren't you the one who was asking if you ought to make an "Elaborate PnP" about us on your internal forums? Don't think it would work too well now with your personal reputation in tatters from your boisterous thread. Then again, it probably wouldn't have been much good anyways. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Saw it coming but curious to see how PCP will rally around now they have to go it alone.

As a personal preference I wish PCP the best of luck.
If you need help ask elsewhere cos I suck :p

DeletedUser

Shame GCE set you up, looks like to me that it'll really effect the outcome of their tribe because now it is known that they can't be trusted. Good Luck PCP, I'm rooting for you! :)

DeletedUser45822

Hurrmmm, jay cole. Weren't you the one who was asking if you ought to make an "Elaborate PnP" about us on your internal forums? Don't think it would work too well now with your personal reputation in tatters from your boisterous thread. Then again, it probably wouldn't have been much good anyways. Oh well.

No infact. I was not. Guess the spy isnt doing its job.

DeletedUser

Shame GCE set you up, looks like to me that it'll really effect the outcome of their tribe because now it is known that they can't be trusted. Good Luck PCP, I'm rooting for you! :)

Also possibly affecting the outcome of PCP as they may soon cease to contend in the top flight due to the negative effects of GCE's treachery.

Is the loss of respect worh removing or at least stalling heavily your two main contenders?
I wouldn't be surprised to see GCE swoop in in a week or two to clear up the remaining pieces of both tribes after PCP and RS have battered each other.
It might not be honourable but its damn sure effective

DeletedUser

Also possibly affecting the outcome of PCP as they may soon cease to contend in the top flight due to the negative effects of GCE's treachery.

Is the loss of respect worh removing or at least stalling heavily your two main contenders?
I wouldn't be surprised to see GCE swoop in in a week or two to clear up the remaining pieces of both tribes after PCP and RS have battered each other.
It might not be honourable but its damn sure effective

In many ways, you're correct. But in the long run, it will really screw them over. You'll see. ;)

DeletedUser

That's what you get for trusting another tribe that you do not know too well, no one to blame but your yourself for this mess. Regardless good luck both sides, hope GCE get what they deserve after this war!

DeletedUser

I don't wish to say much, and I'll try to remain objective.

1) Admitting you have diplomatic relations to GCE is not a positive reflection of your tribe.
2) While showing some restraint in recruitment has lent you some credibility, that at your membership limit, admitting you were seeking a "merge" and actually admitting that you were actually considering to merge "INTO" *RS*, suggests your lack of confidence in your tribe.

I spoke to you some Jax, and have nothing but respect for you, and felt you were a tribe moving in the right direction. However, while I don't feel I can't confidently speak one way or the other to the outcome of this war, I doubt your tribe will survive without significant changes. I feel you have exposed yourselves as inexperienced, both diplomatically and strategically.

I've since left the game, but.... if *RS* has maintained it's general selectiveness and are all still active... the basic core we began with will be enough to prevail, as I've never seen a better group of players as the 10 we began with. Several of whom are every bit as talented as many of our "legendary" players.

Thanks, and good-luck to both sides.

Foggy

DeletedUser

I don't wish to say much, and I'll try to remain objective.

1) Admitting you have diplomatic relations to GCE is not a positive reflection of your tribe.
2) While showing some restraint in recruitment has lent you some credibility, that at your membership limit, admitting you were seeking a "merge" and actually admitting that you were actually considering to merge "INTO" *RS*, suggests your lack of confidence in your tribe.

I spoke to you some Jax, and have nothing but respect for you, and felt you were a tribe moving in the right direction. However, while I don't feel I can't confidently speak one way or the other to the outcome of this war, I doubt your tribe will survive without significant changes. I feel you have exposed yourselves as inexperienced, both diplomatically and strategically.

I've since left the game, but.... if *RS* has maintained it's general selectiveness and are all still active... the basic core we began with will be enough to prevail, as I've never seen a better group of players as the 10 we began with. Several of whom are every bit as talented as many of our "legendary" players.

Thanks, and good-luck to both sides.

Foggy

As I stated, I wasn't trying specifically to influence opinion. If showing that we had diplomacy with GCE made us look bad, oh well. I couldn't exactly leave that part out.

I was not considering merging into *RS*; Karmalot approached us with the merge, we rejected. And no, your recruitment selectiveness has not been followed. I liked you as the leader of *RS*; The respect is mutual. However, right now I think the *RS* proposed merge count has gone up to 8 or 9 in a few days? At least 6. I lost count.

DeletedUser

It's quite even between you two.

Opponents defeated (Tribes)(As Attacker)

11Politics, Corruption, Propaganda366.991

12Rabid Squarrels356.742

20PCP100.947119.122

Side 1:
Tribes: *RS*
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: PCP
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,819
Side 2: 8,651
Difference: 3,832
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,102
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,102
image.php

Don't make me wait longer. Get fighting. I want to see the best war since that fake one. Even though it's just a bit too early. But you have nobles. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

lxzeroxl

Not a bad bit of PnP imo.

But i think *RS* will eat use.. If not i made there tribe coa for nothing... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

By "very, very lucky noble," you mean Galladrian was cleared and nobled. Pretty straight forward

DeletedUser

woooohhoooooo goooo pcp, I wish you kick some rabbies spreader ass.

Best of luck to you pcp