Pcp w45+

DeletedUser

Year: 2072

The rusty pickup truck jostled and jumped along the rocky roads in Germany. Somewhere close by, a coyote howled. A squirrel with a bushy white tail jumped out of the way just in time to avoid being run over, as the headlights passed over the spot in had been standing in only moments before.

Sitting in the trunk of the car was an old man whose shaky breath clouded the air in front of his glasses. In his hands he held a clean sheet of paper and a pen, preparing to write the last letter of his life.

"Dear Son,
I know we haven't spoken in over 25 years, and you probably hate me. But today is the last day of my life, and as your father I implore you to hear my dying wish."

His letter told the story of a band of friends. The worldwide dictatorship know as the United Nations (Which was a stronger, larger version of the peacekeeping alliance formed years previous) had been slowly crumbling due to a deteriorating economy and increasing rebellion. Their leaders did their best to raise morale by giving speeches and donations, but they were old men who had little leadership skill and whose fiery spirit of youth had gone out years ago. Until, one day, one man decided enough was enough.

This man called himself "Jax", and over the course of 3 months he traveled the world to find the best, smartest, and most skilled people in the world. He got them together in a group, and together they raised money, fought rebellion, and brought the world an era of prosperity never seen before. They were commended with medals, thanked by the leaders of the U.N. and hailed as heroes. They gave themselves a simple name that described just who they were "Politics, Corruption, Propaganda".

2114710.jpg

That had been over 45 years ago.

The old man clutching his heart and breathing his last dying breath is now the last remaining alive member of the original PCP. His name is Glenn Beck (moomix1). He wrote the letter while escaping from the final failed attempt to attack the Worldwide Rulers Party from taking over Europe, after taking 3 bullet wounds to the chest. He is now dead.

His son, thousands of miles away in America, was informed of a new, bigger danger to the United Nations by this hand written letter. The NWR was a group of evil men who had been plotting to take over the world, starting with Europe then moving on to Asia, Africa, Australia and America. Matt Beck could feel the desperation in his father's plea.

Over the next few months, at his father's dying request, Andy Beck began an expedition similar to the one Jax had taken 45 years ago, to bring together the best, smartest, and most ambitious people from all over the world, to continue the legacy of the PCP that had saved the world from total anarchy before. However, with only one difference:

f3xgn7.jpg

Andy Beck had always been intrigued by writings of Karl Marx, the founder of communism. He decided that this time around, when PCP brought the NWR down and once again restored peace and prosperity, he would take over the United Nations for himself, reform it and the whole world along with it to a new Political Party; taking ideas from Communism and the ideals held by the original PCP, naming it "LOLOLOLOL OD IS FTWism".

Andy swore to himself that, when the world was under his feet and LOLOLOLOL OD IS FTWism reigned supreme, nothing would ever threaten its total rule. Chuckling as the tentacles of insanity began to envelope his brain, he took the picture of the original PCP flag and began to redraw it:

16jfxjq.jpg

Politics, Corruption, Propaganda
W45+
Led by jax010
Skype "jax010" for details​
From now if you wish to join, please mail me an application through Forum PM that includes your play experience and IT BETTER BE WELL WRITTEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time around, things will be different

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets wait for 2 years. :D I may want to join. LOLOLOLOLFTWism.

DeletedUser71940

+1 to Jax, 45's a bit too far away tho don't you think?

DeletedUser

Me! Me! Me! Me! :D
I bet it is gonna take a year to start though :p

rbh135

Enough preparations :lol:
We were supposed to join either world 34 or 35
but they were crap settings
then we were to join w37
but it was post poned
so we joined 36
and out of the blue, w37 opened...
so we must have spent 3 weeks chatting on skype before we started in game so I guess we're used to it.

DeletedUser

Enough preparations :lol:
We were supposed to join either world 34 or 35
but they were crap settings
then we were to join w37
but it was post poned
so we joined 36
and out of the blue, w37 opened...
so we must have spent 3 weeks chatting on skype before we started in game so I guess we're used to it.

3 Weeks? I started recruiting the first members 2.5 months before W37 started. And yes, this will probably take almost a year to open. A may consider joining earlier, depends how the early preparations go.

DeletedUser

I might be interested depending on how busy I am with other worlds.

DeletedUser71940

I'd probably fail to get in so I won't bother very hard :D

DeletedUser

Well im as sharp as the cicle and hard as the hammer that crosses it !
sounds like ive found the tribe to be in !

DeletedUser

From now if you wish to join, please mail me an application through Forum PM that includes your play experience and IT BETTER BE WELL WRITTEN

DeletedUser

Bumpeh.

Now that I look at it, the story seems rather silly >:eek:

DeletedUser

I might apply, just W45+ seems a bit way too far in my opinion. And the settings of the world there after may not seem very encouraging to be honest, so you are really gambling here.

DeletedUser

rbh, if you guys go with packets and no archies for once, think you can get me in? ^_^

@jax, when I was reading your first few paragraphs, I seriously thought I was readng one of those Harry Potter intro chapters :p

Extremely well written. Loved it :)