Pen&Ink Studios [Request Shop] Reborn!

DeletedUser101885

visphcoa.png

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5061/visphcoa.png

Request completed.

haha that's awesome :D If you still want some Prem then I need to know what account to send it to?

DeletedUser

So when are you making a new Avy for yourself? You need one :lol:

Yeah I know, this was only supposed to be an avvy that was, kinda, in between avvies :p But I got lazy

dr? Nub, here is your sig. I assumed you meant tiger :p

drNub2.png

DeletedUser95815

The focal is not clear enough, the blue smudge detracts attention from it to much. I would say the clipping masks are good and add a nice effect but in the bottom right corner it doesn't seem to belong there.
The text needs changing altogether imo as well.
Overall, I like the signature. Nice comp and good depth to it. On the whole I would say its not one of your best but its up there defo. :)

DeletedUser92094

If possible, Id like to change my Avvy request to a Tribal CoA request. Though I am fine with this moving to the bottom of the list since I'm asking for a change. :icon_smile:

Theme: Simple.
Type: Tribal CoA (300x200)
Text: No Haul Heroes
Other: I'd like it to be simple, the less there is going on, the less people can complain about it. :p I'd either like a nice picture with the text, or possibly you could make a Logo for No Haul Heroes, and we can use that as the CoA. I'll post a few pictures that caught my eye, none of them have any type of theme, other than, they aren't complex. They all look nice and appealing. :) Though I do kinda lean more towards a logo, since I am unable to think of anything that would tie in to the tribe name. If you come up with something, feel free to give it a whirl and if anyone not in P&I wants to try, feel free to message me on skype or forums.

If you have any questions just message me on skype, its the same name as my forum name, or you can just click the button beneath my avvy. :icon_wink:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3---> Norman

Link 4 ---> Yurtles

Link 5---> Funny Little Man

Thanks!

Sorry for the wait, but i finally completed this.
it's just as simple as i could make it without it being too boring.

NHH.png

Theme: (I.e. Abstract, Anime, Photographic...etc) Anime
Type: (I.e. Coat-of-arms, Avatar, Poster, Signature (spoil/non spoil) or other) Signature
Text: (Keep to no more than 20 words.) Nyan - World 61
Other: (Feel free to include any other information that you want the team to know about) Can I get the text in all different colors for nyan, and World 61 in Purple?
background image: http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/7/10/37aa377c-78ad-460a-9e5b-057c92786995.jpg

Finally completed.

phil, my two requests are now complete!

requestcat.png

Last edited by a moderator:

krishak

Style: Abstract
Size: Proper size for signature, avatar and coat
Text: on signature Krishak W2
Font: Whatever you feel works best
Color Tone: what suits best
Other: Link
Link 2
or from those:
link 3
link 4
link 5

Last edited:

DeletedUser

facepalm.gif

Try reading mate, the shop is closed!!!
As has been stated several times, all requests made whilst the shop is closed will be ignored. Try posting it again once we are open.

krishak

facepalm.gif

Try reading mate, the shop is closed!!!
As has been stated several times, all requests made whilst the shop is closed will be ignored. Try posting it again once we are open.

ok, thanks for reply