Pen Mightier than the Sword ?

DeletedUser

Most of the attention in DNY has been given to FEMA, for good reasons. This is mainly due to the FEMA leadership. I know some of you do not care for Slink but I have 10 times more respect for him then I do for Scotlandbound and Co. Whenever this world is all said and done I would like to see BSW finish ahead of FEMA. I do not mind saying this publically, they can come and get me if they want.

DeletedUser

I had heard from several DNY players that they were terrified of invading BSW territory for fear of the backlash they would receive.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser73665

Ode to the Dreamers

I neared the last village
My how they fled
My sword brought them down
Its edge covered in red
She stood there before me
I had found my Queen
But then I awoke
It was all but a dream

Dads Army

slinkiestwizard

Okay suko seriously i read the first line and stopped you arent worth my time , do me a favor when you grow up contact me on a new world.

Suko slaves huh, the biggest joke is you actually had a tribe that followed you .You say you dont have a DNY account threaten to have a DNY player attack me by using his account to strenghthen your argument.

Have Red give you an account and give me a week to get my head back into the game as i havent been even watching my own account. lets see what you have. You talk a big game lets see what you can do with an account im even almost tempted to give you one myself.

Really dude from what i see you were nothing before and even less now that you have no troops.
What did i read before about figuring a way to have 3 players at the same time managing your account.Loop hole in the way the game was set up. What ever you talk gave and compare me to someone else , i have never compared my self to any one , i just stated tha DNY has mass offenc as per the amount of villages and without requesting support troops it would be tough to hold my own against DNY you were the 1 that through the year number out there .
Im not tooting my own horn about defence and defending myself only saying that when i recieved solid attacks over an extended amount of time from DNY i defended myself with little support and held my own.

I even read mail that stated i had Descott supporting all my villages when i never had any support at all from him. i had 5 players send me support over a seven week period the rest of the troops i defended with were my own.

So to end this the players that attacked me saw the defences ,and saw how i played 1 even commented on the ability to defend,i also commented he had me on the ropes.I give creit wher its due , you just run your mouth. You left this world yet spam these forums go get an account give me a week ill take you 1 on1 tribeless.

I no i got game and an account you got nothing

DeletedUser

I do not normally write in the Forum because I find it contains a considerable amount of inane garbage written by losers trying to incite their superiors.

I found this quite funny because 80% of the posts on these forums over the last 6 months have been by DNY players, so this guy is effectively calling DNY losers. In fairness it is something we all knew, but I didn't expect a DNY player to admit it.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Slink, I would have to find an account that is right next to you for this to happen. He refuses to noble anything that takes time for the nobles to land as patience is not one of his strengths. But I will say this, if he did have an account next to you he would annoying as right now this kid can be online all hours of the day. I have seen Suko stay up all night annoying people. Suko may not be the most skilled player here but he makes up for any gaps with time.

DeletedUser73665

Sorry you did not understand Drongomick but just to clarify the statement
you and the other tribes are the losers for want of a better word and DNY are the superiors. I know you had a brief moment of exhaltation when you thought you had discovered a new found wisdom with word play but sorry to disappoint you.

Keep trying you will improve in time. Just a thought I might just send some of my men to visit you that might be a good idea

Regards DAds

DeletedUser

No one shall TOUCH brongomick. He is the mighty one who possesses (or is possessed by) the master plan which will determine the fate of this world AND in turn all the worlds of TW.

I shall defend him with every wast army man I have.

fanbubub

No one shall TOUCH brongomick. He is the mighty one who possesses (or is possessed by) the master plan which will determine the fate of this world AND in turn all the worlds of TW.

I shall defend him with every wast army man I have.

So I guess I should accept the invite to his tribe then.. x.x

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just a thought I might just send some of my men to visit you that might be a good idea

Regards DAds

Yes, you could not possibly know but I have many friends on world 12 which cross tribal boundaries. If you attack me Jon, Bob, Ray, Jason and even Red and Chully will slaughter you.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, you could not possibly know but I have many friends on world 12 which cross tribal boundaries. If you attack me Jon, Bob, Ray, Jason and even Red and Chully will slaughter you.:icon_confused:

Eh. Yes. I'm sure they would all attack Dad's Army at your command.

DeletedUser

Yes, we would. We have no other option, since drongo is the man with the plan.

DeletedUser37005

Sounds like this thread turned into the "mouth is mightier than the brain" eh drongomick

DeletedUser

Eventhough I hate to help out SW, Suko, you made some errors.

Finish your sentence please... "what i had to......." why does the sentence abruptly end there?... just makes no sense..
It does make sense, it is the end of the line.

As in: "I did what I had to." That really is a complete sentence. "do" can be added to it at the end, but is not needed.

how much money are you going to put on that? lol..

dads army has:

988 villages... that times 10 = 9880 villages where from 50% usually are nukes.. seriously.. do you think you could survive against 4940 nukes every week? okay.. you said 10 it takes.. but seriously..

i doubt you'd be able to survive 2000 nukes hitting you weekly.. seriously.. stop bragging when you can't back it up..
That 10 Dad's Army's was not meant as he could take on 10 of them, but think it was meant in regard to Red's remark, on wanting to have 10 like him in your tribe... ;-)

But anyway, why not stop the pen here and keep SW to his promiss?

Talk is cheap and i guess so is the rebuy on your nobles which i might add you dont no how to send as im killing them with no defence.Honestly if you want me to go active with my account again plz just say so .

Go active with your account again, and show you are able to do something about Dad's attacks and stop all of them. And no excuses about giving up some villages without a fight. Either give up a fight, or admit you could not hold them either way.

So, get out of retirement and save some face for BSW.

(This probably was not meant for me to answer, so please Dad's, tell him te same.)

DeletedUser

what mr. blonde said!!! :D

i agree with him since i'm drunk so i agree with everyone!!

DeletedUser

what mr. blonde said!!! :D

i agree with him since i'm drunk so i agree with everyone!!

lmao omg your leagal to get drunk now!!! whoo hoo!

Long live DNY ! the rest of TW community is routing for world 12 to be the first TW.net server won!! we all know you can do it! just finsih it!

wIz.

DeletedUser

lmao omg your leagal to get drunk now!!! whoo hoo!

Long live DNY ! the rest of TW community is routing for world 12 to be the first TW.net server won!! we all know you can do it! just finsih it!

wIz.

lol XD i am almost 17 first time i got drunk was well over a year and a half ago XD

But this time i got drunk AND i had internet :p my internet shuts down at 01:00 since my parents want me to sleep a minimum at least :p

but because its the end of the school year we went with friends and started drinking at 14:30 already lol so that's why i got drunk/went home before the 01:00 XD

Anyway long time since i seen you post, what brought you back :D

DeletedUser

Whoops.

drongomick (271|381) / L:-17 Conquered
http://en12.tribalwars.net/public_report/7311ba5b2b22218bb4e31e4ff35daee0

drongomick (271|383) / L:-6 Conquered
http://en12.tribalwars.net/public_report/d71918e3ab001475e84a1a41e41c5af3

drongomick (275|379) / L:-9 Conquered
http://en12.tribalwars.net/public_report/92491295122c17c1554a52d7da074640