Penguin *waves*

Penguin11

Hi Everyone,

I am Penguin11 and I am your new mod replacing Killa due to his promotion to elder. Call me Penguin11, Penguin, Pingu or Pengu it doesn't really bother me. :icon_razz:

I like to think of myself as a fun guy and love a good chuckle but I will be strict when appropriate. My aim for the W41 forums it get some great discussions going with as many people as possible. With as little spam and rule breaking as possible also.

I would just like to remind you of the Forum Rules. You have probably heard this a million times but these are in place to make the forum user friendly for everyone.

I would like to place great emphasis on these rules below:

• Spamming - Spam makes the forum look messy. Nobody needs it.
  • Swearing - Nobody likes swearing. Even if you asterisk out the word it still counts as swearing. As well as abbreviating the word such as "GTFO" and "WTF" it all counts as swearing.
  • Insults - Treat others how you would like to be treated. So no personal insults.

Now that my rant is over :icon_wink: I think that's about it, thanks for reading, enjoy the forums and I am looking forward to working with you all.

P.S If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me

Thanks Guys!

All the best,
Penguin11 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone,

I am Penguin11 and I am your new mod replacing Killa due to his promotion to elder. Call me Penguin11, Penguin, Pingu or Pengu it doesn't really bother me. :icon_razz:

I like to think of myself as a fun guy and love a good chuckle but I will be strict when appropriate. My aim for the W41 forums it get some great discussions going with as many people as possible. With as little spam and rule breaking as possible also.

I would just like to remind you of the Forum Rules. You have probably heard this a million times but these are in place to make the forum user friendly for everyone.

I would like to place great emphasis on these rules below:

• Spamming - Spam makes the forum look messy. Nobody needs it.
  • Swearing - Nobody likes swearing. Even if you asterisk out the word it still counts as swearing. As well as abbreviating the word such as "GTFO" and "WTF" it all counts as swearing.
  • Insults - Treat others how you would like to be treated. So no personal insults.

Now that my rant is over :icon_wink: I think that's about it, thanks for reading, enjoy the forums and I am looking forward to working with you all.

P.S If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me

Thanks Guys!

All the best,
Penguin11 :icon_cool:

I like your avatar. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good to have you aboard matey, I look forward to working with you.

DeletedUser

I think some people are going to have some fun trying to break you in :p

DeletedUser

Hi Penguin

Here's a quick tip, you should ban these guys immediately:
Rednecks
Lordsanchez
Therin
Jonathan1979

It will certainly make your life here easier.

DeletedUser

Yay I wasn't on that list :) You forgot to mention yourself faaaaaark

DeletedUser

Welcome Penguin!

My only request from you is to keep a reign on faaaaaark and lordsanchez. They both like to start flame wars here.

DeletedUser

Hi Penguin

Here's a quick tip, you should ban these guys immediately:
Rednecks
Lordsanchez
Therin
Jonathan1979

It will certainly make your life here easier.

faaaaark conveniently forgot to add his name to the list...

Says who? Oh that's right, the point whore of W41.

I don't see hugger posting here :icon_redface:

edit- OT, Welcome to 41 penguin and I hope enjoyed the warning in the mail :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good news! Our mod does have a sense of humor.

A HUGE Welcome Penguinn! Thanks for not giving me a month off.

DeletedUser

And Rednecks is the winner to have his thread locked first.

By the way Penguin, you need a cool pic like Killa's padlock for locking threads.