People Leaving HOT

Dougalo7

saints are all wimps. im not even going to look at this thread to see what people reply if any, but you ran from a fight, deserted you allies and nap'ed the world. remember when tien tryed to reform the saints? no-one wanted to then, because 'they didnt want to desert hot, who had taken them in' well, why now, conviently when hot declare on tw? the old saints would'nt have run from that fight, even if they were going to lose.

all i can see at the mo is some yummy yummy inactive eating!

*me cowers*

For the record, Tien decided to leave HOT just after we had joined them. If he had done 6mos later he would have found more support. As for doing it after HOT declared war on TW, that was unfortunate timing. We had started discussing leaving before James dropped the diplomacy.

As for the inactives, it happens. I guess removing the inactive players from a tribe is a bad idea right? Now that we have an enemy, I am sure things will change.

DeletedUser

lol, was told to come in and read that above line. its pure gold. 'things will change'...hehe

DeletedUser3266

Perhaps they realised that Hot always have and always will be the bottom feeding, opportunistic scum of world 2?

This is absolutely ridiculous! Are you f'n kidding me? I think you need to go back and review everything that has happened in W2!

DeletedUser3270

This is absolutely ridiculous! Are you f'n kidding me? I think you need to go back and review everything that has happened in W2!

Everyone only believes what they want to hear. The truth doesn't exist in these forums. When it shows up it gets knocked over the head and stuffed into a sack and dumped in the river. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everyone only believes what they want to hear. The truth doesn't exist in these forums. When it shows up it gets knocked over the head and stuffed into a sack and dumped in the river. :icon_wink:

sounds like a hardcore version of the story of jesus, so on that basis, jesus really did exist and do all that cool syht like spitting in peoples eyes to make them see again, i think it was all deception to be honest, all that stuff he done back then if you tried to do it now you'd get a long steel object inserted into your left eye, all a ploy to bring down humanity!

bah