People of world 24!

DeletedUser26129

Most of you dont know me, but i am King Geldwolf, i used to lead a tribe on this world, untill i was bullied away.

[SPOIL]
bullied.jpg
[/SPOIL]

So i threatened to run away, obviously my smart attempt to have people beg me to stay failed, and i went to world 42.

[SPOIL]
funny-pictures-your-kitten-threatens-to-run-away.jpg
[/SPOIL]

As expected i failed...

So now i have to much time on my hands, and im bored, so i need stuff to do, this is where you peeps come in.

If you want stats, graphs, comparisments, scedules, ANYTHING you can think of that has something to do with this game, and the skills of people, tribes, wars, TELL ME!

Only think i really really really really suck at is photoshop...so dont do that to me :p

Now, one last thing to the people who do know me.

im+back.jpg

DeletedUser26129

Deal! who do you like to have interviewed, and i will stalk them till they do :D and what kind of paper, background info, standard questions, top 10 opinions?

DeletedUser

Articles>interviews. Get articles going. Get guest-writers. Get columns. Proper journalism, like you would read in a paid newspaper. Write, rather than 'have a chat and copy it'. In my opinion.

I'm sure people would be interested in writing guest-articles. Socks. Orel. Red. Maybe me. An editorial comment from you at the start of each paper wouldn't be hard, either, and would add flair to it. Graphics from Socks. Stats from you (lol). Tabloid-updates... whatever you can think of that is not boring. :)

DeletedUser

you....leading a tribe...unbelievable... welcome back bro

the forums have been quiet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

Why the (lol) behind my stats? MY STATS FTW!!!!!!

And rukoh, you sure that you can work with me ? :p hehe.

But sure, ill do it, also want the tabloid layout? headlines, pictures? just a real newspaper?

@ redfox, whats non standard? (how was your night yesterday with that girl you picked up?) arrent exactly standard, but also not really 14 year old material :D

DeletedUser

Journalism is neutral, so (old) sides wouldn't matter :icon_wink:

@Layout; whichever is convenient, I'd imagine. Maybe Socks has good ideas on that?

DeletedUser68103

KG <3 make me a sammich

what is that warhog guy talkin bout?

DeletedUser68103

What tribe?
And please do use the word tribe not clan...

DeletedUser26129

Link, im currently playing a game in wich its a guild, then i have TW wich is tribe, and NZ wich is clan.... im confused :D

@ rukoh, why the (lol) :p

DeletedUser68103

Where is my sammich? you said you would do anything. Oh and while you are at it get smurf in here to be my foot stool.

/is insulting

DeletedUser26129

I talked to smurf, he said that he would be your foot stool, if you could beat him in a 1 on 1, in wich you have 2 times the points he has, with full nukes, + full tribal support, and a 24/7 sitter.

He likes to even the odds....

DeletedUser

I talked to smurf, he said that he would be your foot stool, if you could beat him in a 1 on 1, in wich you have 2 times the points he has, with full nukes, + full tribal support, and a 24/7 sitter.

He likes to even the odds....

Looks like I got get myself a footstool :D

deadsocks

I've been mulling over ways to compare the stats of the top 100 players, as there aren't enough tribes around anymore to make decent graphs.
I was even a fair way towards making a database of various averages and etc for the top 100, but too many people deleted accs or moved around while I was working.
Queenie... you are efficient, I remember when I was trying to come up with barb nobling figures you showed me a way that didn't require me to sit around with a frozen laptop for 10 minutes for every tribe...

So if you're not too busy with whatever other requests people are throwing at you, maybe you'd like to think about ways to compare players, and find the best area and individual and tribe once and for all, based on the top folks and their numbers. I ate too much pizza though so my brain is kind of cloudy and I'm not good at explaining what I mean right now, haha.

deadsocks

Journalism is neutral, so (old) sides wouldn't matter :icon_wink:

@Layout; whichever is convenient, I'd imagine. Maybe Socks has good ideas on that?
OH OH ME ME PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!
I responded before I saw this >.> well, I happen to have a newspaper layout lying around... definitely not any mutinous project that me and some guys with backwards avatars were considering to overthrow any other papers, of course not :p