Perfect Nuke?

DeletedUser

What is the perfect nuke for this world? LC are less advantageous, and it is of course, Speed 2. So what is the best nuke to use? No crap like '6000+ axes and a few LC', I want proper numbers. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105718

6200 axe
3200 lc
300 rams

If I'm not mistaken thats is a pretty quick build.

Or

8000 axe
2800 lc
300 ram

DeletedUser

6k axes
250 rams
Rest in LC, depending on your village build this number will vary.

Pretty quick, and better at taking out villages with a bunch of HC, which happens quite a bit.

DeletedUser

5938 axes
3275 lc

This means rax and stable time ends within an hr of each other

300 ram

edit: for a 9754 pt villa build

DeletedUser13939

An army of enraged Dwarfs. Best. Nuke. Ever.

OT: Hard to say really. It depends on how the village is built and how the target village is being defended in my opinion.

DeletedUser61336

Completely insane random build, but it's what I had written down for this world.

5250 axes
2875 LC
206 rams
400 cats

xRedDevil

I don't think there is such thing as a "perfect nuke" I create nukes for different tasks, my favourite always being the bunker buster.

DeletedUser

I always prefer my nukes to be axe heavy..

8k axes,
2.7-3k lc
300 rams

I'm testing a different nuke as the settings are slightly similar to w19.. Cory developed a nuke and it always did me well. until I've proven it I wont reveal it ;).

DeletedUser

I forgot all about the mighty 1 spear nuke that the barbarian armies utilise. They're the best.

DeletedUser61336

To reiterate what troll said...

[spoil]
Wrong.
The attack power is calculated by doing the average attack power of the units.

Hipotetically: 5000 axes, 2000 LC and 400 rams have 10 000 attack power (this is not true, it's just a number to make my point) If you add 5000 sword, you will have lets say 7000 attack power (it adds the attacking power of the swords and doing the total per units)

Basically, the attack power is not a sum, it's an average.
Using your wrong method the best offense would be one HC. :lol:
[/spoil]

DeletedUser13939

I don't think there is such thing as a "perfect nuke" I create nukes for different tasks, my favourite always being the bunker buster.

REDDEVIL!!!!! I missed you! =D

And I love your bunker buster. :3