Personal and Tribal Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadsocks

Insult whoever posted above you.

This will help Socks to balance out the feedback on her profile (once she is unbanned), it will help by removing banter from the war threads.

It can be related to their playing ability or lack thereof.
It can be related to tribal (east vs west) politics.
It can be related to their dreadful PnP posts.

It may NOT be related to their sig, avatar or username, cos it would pretty soon get boring.
It may NOT be racist, sexist (there are plenty of other threads about sexism), country-ist, homophobic, or about any aspect of the previous poster's physical appearance.
It may NOT contain swearing, explicit sexual content, or anything else likely to be against the rules.

If you can't think of a reason to insult someone or are just too scared to try, list all the things you love about them and turn them into sarcasm.

You may want to include songs of your own invention (just take a christmas carol and change the words).
You may want to include pictures made with MS paint.

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
If you join in, you accept the following terms and conditions:
  1. insulting other posters is ALWAYS relevant to this thread
  2. all insults are in the spirit of jest and not intended to make people cry
  3. if you find yourself taking it too seriously, you will immediately leave the thread
  4. all insults are to be kept within TW, PnP and general internet terms... NOT REAL LIFE (unless it is VERY funny)

If you do not enjoy this game or if you are Kriid, here is a game for you:
CLICKY

Last edited:

DeletedUser64909

HI IM DEADSOCKS AND I WRITE IN GRAY ALL THE TIME CAUSE IM SPECIAL LIKE THAT.

I didn't really mean that but your just such an awesome person that I couldn't come up with anything.

DeletedUser41659

Insult whoever posted above you.

Finally! A license to insult Socks! Thank you my dear.

This will help Socks to balance out the feedback on her profile (once she is unbanned), it will help by removing banter from the war threads.

How dare you use third person in the presence of the Magnus.

It may NOT be racist, sexist(there are plenty of other threads about sexism), country-ist, homophobic

Dammit.

It may NOT contain swearing, explicit sexual content, or anything else likely to be against the rules.

Dammit again.

It can be related to tribal (east vs west) politics.

Ahh. Here we go.
Yes, your tribe. S2orm.
Actually, it's your duke. Wizdom. All of a sudden he has gotten really creepy hasn't he. Like a madman. At first he was all nice and quite loving. But now he appears to have taken on a very creepy visage. What is up with that? What happened to his happy-go-lucky-ness?

From time to time the Magnus likes to come back to the fine W24 forums for a peek, but lately it looks like your Duke has just been going on a rampage. Like an animal. A savage. Not at all civilized and it seems as though he has been waiting to show his putrid form for a long time now and the moment has finally come. Look at what your Duke of filth is doing to W24 ... it is simply too disgusting for a man as tender and juicy as the Magnus to bear.

Note how the Duke of puke has also managed to write a lot of new threads. What a thread-whore! For he is not only content to be the greatest tribal slut, nay!, for he also wants all the threads to be emissions from his dirty fingers and all to bow before his thread-whoring, merge-slutting ways!

What is to be done about this infestation? ... oh no ... this means that the greatest hope for ridding the world of this pestilence is ... Deus. :icon_cry:

The tribe that wrote a thread about their merge and how awesome they are. The tribe with Rukoh the Pom in it. If that wasn't bad enough, their new duke ... the guy who licks the jam between Rukoh's toes, aka KKK, had the NERVE to insult the Magnus and threaten him!!! In fact, both of these girls have publicly called the Magnus names and attempted to hurt his feelings. However, they have finally been outdone. As smelly as those two women are, they have finally been over-taken. By none other than the Dr Frankenstein of W24 ... Wizdom. Your Duke, Ms Socks. Slap him Socks. Give him a bitch slap with your pimp hand! Bend him over. Pull down his little panties and give him a good slapping! Pimp style!

The Magnus has spoken!

DeletedUser41659

HI IM DEADSOCKS AND I WRITE IN GRAY ALL THE TIME CAUSE IM SPECIAL LIKE THAT.

I didn't really mean that but your just such a bitch that I couldn't come up with anything.

Hi I'm Knexinnovation and I post just before the Magnus and ruin his post and rob him of his first post glory.

Dammit!

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm hoorayforpeepee and I think Magnus is the best person every =). ♥

The Great 1One1

Socks, this is just another one of those idiotic games you play when you're bored. I would expect that she won't read the replies to this thread until she logs back in 2 months later.

Alpha Magnus, you are no longer in this world, therefore you are no longer The Magnus. The right to talk in the third person was taken from you by the cheating Socks (she is banned, therefore is clearly a cheat). You will now have to refer to yourself as "I" or "me". You are no longer The Magnus. Just Magnus now.

DeletedUser

Go away poopoo face! I think you're the meanest person every!!

DeletedUser

Sorry bro. I was just mad is all. Ever time I make a spelling mistake you have to point it out. Can't you every give my spelling mistakes a break =(?

Repinski

I don't have a way to flame anyone here yet so i figured I would just let people fire away at me until I see someone I would enjoy flaming :icon_biggrin:

Also

Sorry bro. I was just mad is all. Ever time I make a spelling mistake you have to point it out. Can't you every give my spelling mistakes a break =(?

That's another reason why I use Opera, it has a built in spell check that works great for TW.

DeletedUser

Okay, the first time I admit was a mistake. The other times I've been doing it to go along lol

good old grim

HoorayForPeepee likes to peepee, he/she should get potty trained and out of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.