Pest Control - Invoice

DeletedUser

W80,

Please seen enclosed invoice for Regime Pest Control.

1DzpfVh.jpg

Kind Regards,
Radical Dictator

Regime Accounts Department

Stunner

A war on two fronts while larger members flee, how long before the armies are at kirks front door?

DeletedUser116033

I'll be sad if you take the win away from Sabre, they deserve it.

DeletedUser118152

Now this escalated. BugZ family vs. Regime + Sabre?

Glask

Great PnP, Made me chuckle. Not that you need a reason to declare in a war game - But good reasons (I'm in Bugz) but the mass recruiting up north instead of nobling it was a very bad move.

DeletedUser118195

Bugz were losing already, now i think this counts as bullying...
Kirks gonna go running home to his mother saying 'the boys on tw have been bullying me! All i ever wanted was to merge and get along!'

Mr. Cringer Pants

Bye bye BugZ. IF they couldn't rim waterloo.... IDK what they gonna do against Regime/Sabre. Might as well jump in on this :p

Jhncanson

I'm more interested on what gent's move to this..

Will they help bugz? by declaring on sabre? i'll just wait for it...

DeletedUser117702

Watch for the snakes in the backyard :lol:

#NoRecruitmentForBugZ

^^^ Please have the morals to not recruit members of BugZ they need be squished.

DeletedUser

This declaration kind of takes the PnP declarations to its roots. I love this. As for BugZ, I feel sorry for them. They just want to turtle around W80. But oh well, if you got to go then you got to go. Good luck to both sides!

Now, what makes me wonder is, what will Sabre do, continue the war with BugZ? How will Sabre take it if Regime is going to take "the victory" away from them? What is Gents going to do? Man, as this world got boring, it got interesting again. Yay!

Stunner

This declaration kind of takes the PnP declarations to its roots. I love this. As for BugZ, I feel sorry for them. They just want to turtle around W80. But oh well, if you got to go then you got to go. Good luck to both sides!

Now, what makes me wonder is, what will Sabre do, continue the war with BugZ? How will Sabre take it if Regime is going to take "the victory" away from them? What is Gents going to do? Man, as this world got boring, it got interesting again. Yay!

How is this taking victory away from sabre? i think between the declaration and how much of a front they share this move was obvious. Now with 3 of the top 4 tribes at war the only real question is what will gents do....and there's 2 clear moves.

jack35999

How is this taking victory away from sabre? i think between the declaration and how much of a front they share this move was obvious. Now with 3 of the top 4 tribes at war the only real question is what will gents do....and there's 2 clear moves.

or0rs.jpg

Mr. Cringer Pants

Curious as to what your hypothesized moves are.

Gents could attack BugZ.
Gents could stack BugZ in secret.
Gents could stack BugZ in public and not declare on anything.
Gents could Recruit BugZ.
Gents could declare on Sabre.
Gents could recruit Sabre and declare on BugZ.
Gents could recruit BugZ and Sabre and declare on Regime.
Gents could do nothing.

I mean its up in the air!

Stunner

im not 100% on this but....

gents tried to pick up massai earlier this week, he was then kicked and bugz have been trying to noble him ever since.

Anyway your outcomes are too complex, why would gents need to do anything in secret at this point? They will openly attack one or the other.

Last edited: