Pet Peeves and New Rules*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have decided, due to sheer boredom, to install new rules for w29!

1) Any post to be found containing more than 7 instances of the letter S will be automatically deleted.

2) I do not like even numbers. All posts must now have an odd number of words, or I will edit them and fix the matter myself.

3) Every time a new thread is posted, it must receive at least 10 replies in the first 635 seconds, or it will be locked.

4) If there is not at least one new thread per week, you're all getting infracted.

And mainly...

5) If you have a problem with a post, and you report it, for the love of hell please do not then respond to the same post. You are effectively telling me that something you find inappropriate for the forums is perfectly appropriate for you to respond to until I come online. You are essentially fueling the very same problem you want me to get rid of. This does not make me think you are very worried about the matter. And I get annoyed. Very. Very. Annoyed.

Logic, you are missed.

* Only one of these is srs. Take a guess which. Kthxbai.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

REplying with 635 seconds. Odd number of words, so point taken.

Target was me AI?

Soberknight

I have decided, due to sheer boredom, to install new rules for w29!

1) Any post to be found containing more than 7 instances of the letter S will be automatically deleted.

2) I do not like even numbers. All posts must now have an odd number of words, or I will edit them and fix the matter myself.

3) Every time a new thread is posted, it must receive at least 10 replies in the first 635 seconds, or it will be locked.

4) If there is not at least one new thread per week, you're all getting infracted.

And mainly...

5) If you have a problem with a post, and you report it, for the love of hell please do not then respond to the same post. You are effectively telling me that something you find inappropriate for the forums is perfectly appropriate for you to respond to until I come online. You are essentially fueling the very same problem you want me to get rid of. This does not make me think you are very worried about the matter. And I get annoyed. Very. Very. Annoyed.

Logic, you are missed.

* Only one of these is srs. Take a guess which. Kthxbai.

Oh no! nomore infractions please!

After these rules the forums will be even more quiet than before:lol:

DeletedUser

@ Yoni - Nah. This has irritated me for... months. And months. And months. And I am snapping. :p

@ Sober - Hee hee hee. I'll just start spamming for lulz here soon, at this rate.

DeletedUser

@ Sober - Nevah!

Someone is playing The Prodigy very loudly next door. I think it's having an adverse effect on me.

@ Kris - Could be!

I'm just gonna start making random polls soon, to keep myself entertained. >)

DeletedUser

AI, if you offer me infraction immunity, I will spam your entire forums and breathe life into the forum like W29 has not seen in years. Of course, #1 is the correct one.

Soberknight

AI, if you offer me infraction immunity, I will spam your entire forums and breathe life into the forum like W29 has not seen in years. Of course, #1 is the correct one.

She can only offer you immunity from infractions, but not from my wrath when you start spamming even more than you already do :lol:

But i am all for democracy, so how about we make this the first subject of a poll?

DeletedUser

She can only offer you immunity from infractions, but not from my wrath when you start spamming even more than you already do :lol:

But i am all for democracy, so how about we make this the first subject of a poll?

I don't care about your wrath, that would help activity :D

Also, AI, just to ruin MasterChef for you (if you havn't found out already), Adam wins :3

DeletedUser

Nasty Lewder, nasty, So, s's are not allowed? Son of a...Well you get the drift lol's.

Even.

DeletedUser

Misstress Ai, wouldn't this be a more fitting for general discussion. :icon_rolleyes:

Mod spam on her own forums. D:
jk <3 you misstress.

DeletedUser

Well sure. It is now.

But that's not my fault. Damn spammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.