Petition to disband barb

DeletedUser

yeah i guess if i were in yalls position i would just go for the easy win too ... i admit barb won the world ... everyone knows that and even if barb deleted that would still be known to all the players in this world and most of the others since it would be a first in tw history ... but we all joined this world cause we wanted to fight and love the game ... this world is young ... the bigger you are the more damage you can do and the funner it gets ... it seems redundant to start over small in another world when your already big in this world and could easily disband and have everyone go their separate ways ... when you run out of targets just create new ones ... you all have that guy/girl you want to attack in your tribe that gets on your nerves or whatever.

rich,
dont be mad i keep taking the villages you had your eyes on with the incoming support ... maybe you should clean up in your own yard instead of trying to mess up mine ... i see some nice barbs in k68 .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rich,
dont be mad i keep taking the villages you had your eyes on with the incoming support ... maybe you should clean up in your own yard instead of trying to mess up mine ... i see some nice barbs in k68 .

Think I have 68 wrapped up! but forgot about those old barbs now the barb nobling gloves are off! but so much room ink37 i think i will make myself @ home, and much more fun annoying you than pounding KZ.

DeletedUser105209

Yeah we took the easy win chende, you're right!

Was so easy, all those months of sitting smashed accounts, warring since start up. More player drama than anyone thought possible. Keeping things going through my personal stuff last year. It was quite easy, all of it. You seem to have forgotten we were positioned to be taken out up until Nuts merged seven, nothing in this world was just given to us. We fought for all of it. Its insulting when you imply otherwise. If taking our WELL EARNED victory is the easy way out, then thats what we're taking :icon_smile:

Away didnt last 7 months, you do it for a year and a half and tell me how easy it is.

DeletedUser

I was in Nuts myself to know our enemies were not weak at all. Nuts! just couldn't handle the pressure and that's why they broke up. Nuts! on the other hand was not that weak at all, some of them kept fighting even when there was no light at all, and they do deserve my praise, and keeping that in mind, the barbs players pushed them nuts villas by villas, one by one, they were sniped, their villas were recaped, and what not? And if after all these, if barbs won the world, they do deserve it! Well played everyone, i will remember this world.

DeletedUser

Yeah we took the easy win chende, you're right!

Was so easy, all those months of sitting smashed accounts, warring since start up. More player drama than anyone thought possible. Keeping things going through my personal stuff last year. It was quite easy, all of it. You seem to have forgotten we were positioned to be taken out up until Nuts merged seven, nothing in this world was just given to us. We fought for all of it. Its insulting when you imply otherwise. If taking our WELL EARNED victory is the easy way out, then thats what we're taking :icon_smile:

Away didnt last 7 months, you do it for a year and a half and tell me how easy it is.

my intention was not to offend but to simply state that it is redundant to start a new world and grow when you are already big in this world ... why not extend the world is all i was saying ... but if you guys want to do this all over again by all means ... some players are startup players who do well at the beginning of a world but have trouble with bigger accounts ... i myself am an end game player ... the bigger the account the more fun i have ... i wasnt here for all the merges with seven and previous stuff but i am here now and would like to continue to grow my account and would have thought that most would want the same instead of seeing all their work go poof for a name on a screen and some free pp.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Away just cant seem to be able to hold on to there players. :lol: yet another lost account

DeletedUser

my intention was not to offend but to simply state that it is redundant to start a new world and grow when you are already big in this world ... why not extend the world is all i was saying ... but if you guys want to do this all over again by all means ... some players are startup players who do well at the beginning of a world but have trouble with bigger accounts ... i myself am an end game player ... the bigger the account the more fun i have ... i wasnt here for all the merges with seven and previous stuff but i am here now and would like to continue to grow my account and would have thought that most would want the same instead of seeing all their work go poof for a name on a screen and some free pp.

Most of BARB players were here since day 1 or shortly after so we want this over and done with. Why would we waste our time on a world that is over anyway? Away are dead, KZ are dead. No one could stand against us.

Psihic

Chende,

We fought enough wars and there is nothing else to fight for here.
But I know why u want to continue. U like the game and starting from scratch after a big acc is crap.
Do like I do everytime I win a world. When it is decided I hook myself up with a decent acc on another world. God knows there is a shitload of tribes looking for players. Maybee when im back from my holidays evr I can help u get hooked up.