Petition to oppose the name change of STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see a problem after this length of time .... I say give it back .. there is no harm done ... as it is not personally aimed at anyone

Is that an agreement that you will sign? I haven't put your name down until I'm certain you want in. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

when did you become baron? lol

adellion make a change please:p jak is simple member and bearhart is not only my bitch but also baron of CHAOS:icon_razz:

Its ok, I should've known Jakester had aspirations :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Drew, you are a duke right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes he is one noob duke/baron whatever, however that is as irrelevant as it gets. If a 200 point player is feeling insulted by the name of your tribe, that should be as good as Mizriath, no. 1 player or Ed, duke of no. 1 tribe. So that shouldn't be a criteria.

Btw i won't sign because it is so much fun being "on the other side" :icon_evil:. (nor did i report you, because that's what some brainiacs will understand)

DeletedUser

Yes he is one noob duke/baron whatever, however that is as irrelevant as it gets. If a 200 point player is feeling insulted by the name of your tribe, that should be as good as Mizriath, no. 1 player or Ed, duke of no. 1 tribe. So that shouldn't be a criteria.

Btw i won't sign because it is so much fun being "on the other side" :icon_evil:. (nor did i report you, because that's what some brainiacs will understand)

Genereally, proving that the majority of the world leaders approve of the petition, does carry more weight. And since when have 200pt players been of significance? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think his point was more that if one 200 point player is offended (and the mods feel like he is justly so) then it does not matter if the head of every tribe in the world as well as every other player in the world thinks it is not offensive because the mods will stand up for that one person's right to not be offended under the rules. That was why I said I doubt it matters how many names we get.

DeletedUser

/signed

W14 most sexy player(me :p) even though I've never played W14 :p

DeletedUser33250

Dunt change our name

Sir Warper/ BritishVampyre duke of FOE family :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.