pfleming's goodbye

DeletedUser

bye

Well, yeah I havent been playing for a while now, exams, another job, driving ect. plus lack of interest and lack of reason to play were all factors that contributed to my departure.

Wanna say a big thanks to all of you that have made the last 2.5 years enjoyable for me. If your names on this list then I've remembered you for one reason or another, good or bad, you've made my game.

Gabros
Angrim
Xafilah
Snowman11
Green0
Tewma2
Dosad
Poluzaspal
Elfasa
Swans1981
Giantsfrey
Beaza
Lazerus
Mscheesy
Demonrider01
Pacmac
UFO888
Hero of china
XarrowX
Penguin11
Swordios
Zuncheese
Foxio
Markmarkmark666 :p
Svarci
Bayoubengals
Joarithmea
Torflek
Mynizzle
JAKE97
ythebear
-tronic-
Ben de man
Highonwater
Bodra
Blackblack
CCLL
Cheif wiggum
consular meedax
chungbmadis
Ismokeyou
merlinman28
Nickriz
Teh fuzz 7
Quidam de revel
Two bit hit
Bwja2
Princess jaffa
Robbyphills
Con rocks

and many more im sure, been a good run guys, would appreciate if you wanna talk hit me up at: peter_f@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks for the good times :)

Peter Fleming

DeletedUser

Good bye, Farewell and good luck in your RL noblings and wars..uh, I mean, adventures!

giantsfrey

sniffle sniffle :(

pfleming gets a few fakes launched on him and quits. meh, welcome to the (fxf) club

torflek

Don't worry about your villages either, me and frey are in a perfect position to divide them between us.

giantsfrey

tor, do you want the north half of his noobly rim continent, or the south half?

DeletedUser

rofl @ torf and giants

cya fleming even though u probably never knew me lol

giantsfrey

almost all the propagandists and forum smearers have gone the way of the mynizzle now... its nice until they come back for random posts every few months :/

DeletedUser

Hmm last message got wiped it seems, cya around pete, get your nub router sorted out for age of empires :p

DeletedUser

Take care, Pete!

I won't miss TW, I might miss some of the guys with whom I played for such a long time. Because I'm not a TW player, I decided to delete my account.

Congrats (I guess) to all those devoted -WE- players, you surely dedicated many hours / day to this game and don't even dare to deny it. :icon_biggrin:

giantsfrey

obviously we put time in--but saying we put in more than you guys while you were playing is silly. we're just better/more efficient ;)

the whole game is about time management... when things get hectic on an account, if i can do what you can do in half the time, i'm going to kick your butt, and vis versa