Phat declares on..

DeletedUser

hahaha are you sure so far i know you guys helping k1 to fight with nini
yeah keep hiding they will be in your door step soon

Please tell me how my own tribe is working with k1 without me knowing? Why are you trying to start stuff and get off topic.

Edit: Think i understand why your trying to start stuff, your one village from being rimmed (because of us). Shame when that does happen your members will have to continue on the war against us without their duke in the k. Carry on your sad attempt for attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19130

hahaha are you sure so far i know you guys helping k1 to fight with nini
yeah keep hiding they will be in your door step soon

Please... No.

Just.... No.

You might want to actually get some facts correct before spouting off at the mouth about something you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

How do you know they are helping K1? Can you prove that to me?

Please... No.

Just.... No.

You might want to actually get some facts correct before spouting off at the mouth about something you know nothing about.

i cannot tell my source but
can you explain what this mean to you they are so much in to each other
only that much vilage ;) they must got by accident lol
time frame forever dont forget that
Side 1:
Tribes: -=K1=-
Side 2:
Tribes: Phat
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,470
Side 2: 20,871
Difference: 15,401
chart

DeletedUser

We just took a village from them today, so ya we really are working with them. Wow, just wow.

DeletedUser

ibohoey (214|356) K32 6,282 ibo1903 [-ROF-] Coplayed By A Horse [Phat] 2011-01-13 21:01:30
01 027 (214|355) K32 6,402 ibo1903 [-ROF-] Coplayed By A Horse [Phat] 2010-12-28 10:32:35
01 028 (212|358) K32 5,498 ibo1903 [-ROF-] Coplayed By A Horse [Phat] 2010-12-28 10:32:34

?

DeletedUser56253

usually don't post here

Well, after looking over the "facts" it seems that phat has encroached on another top 20 tribe's domain. And are trying to justify it, all you have to do is look at the tribal conquers in the past few days, and you can see what is intended. I figure neither tribe is worth their salt or they would be banding together to fight the #1 problem on w52, Nini

DeletedUser

Oh dear, another Nini emo.
Well, after looking over the "facts" it seems that phat has encroached on another top 20 tribe's domain. And are trying to justify it, all you have to do is look at the tribal conquers in the past few days, and you can see what is intended. I figure neither tribe is worth their salt or they would be banding together to fight the #1 problem on w52, Nini

We don't need to justify anything, we just posted a list of tribes that were working against us. We could have posted a long Pnp aimed at intimidating them but we like to keep things simple.

Now, Nini and phat do not share a border at all. If we have to 'prove' being 'worth our salt' by joining the group of hugging anti Nini tribes (isn't it curious that the same people who claim Nini are huggers are constantly trying to gain allies against them?) then I will delete my own account myself.

Phat goes it's own way. Now please, don't bring Nini into this topic again.

DeletedUser19130

Phat goes it's own way. Now please, don't bring Nini into this topic again.

NiNi.... NiNi... NiNi... :p

Seriously though, on topic

Only problem I can foresee for Phat is if all the tribes actually coordinated well together, which I am pretty sure they don't/wont. So it should be a walk over for them.

DeletedUser

What the.. Why the... Ugh I'm not even going to bother.

We're only allies with 1 top 20 tribe. The reason we're not hitting -=k1=- is our own and it's a good reason at that. We actually are hitting k1. Just not in a big mass.

This thread wasn't supposed to be a massive declaration as most of the tribes we declared on won't even read it. We only posted it to liven up these forums as I'm sure most would agree they're getting a bit bland. Something new to read. However shouldn't you be trying to snipe your last village?

Haters will hate.

Oh also I'm writing a book you should possible buy it:

'How to make friends' By Asta Lapasta.

-M A R I O-

And would you be so nice as to tell us your in game name instead of hiding behind a forum account?

DeletedUser

The hangover not so good.

I'm just going to go stare at jerry the jester in my village juggling now. Ughh

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LeadTE, XVI, CJF, Strike, -ROF-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 49
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 214,093
Side 2: 177,386
Difference: 36,707

chart

Side 1: 59,257
Side 2: 0
Difference: 59,257

chart

DeletedUser

Wheres all the spam gone :(

Fanged get in here, stir something up.

DeletedUser

-ROF- disbanded, so did Strike.
The latter revived into REBELS, which we declared on for convenience purposes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sad to say the only tribe who has attempted to fight back is CJF. However their duke who ran his mouth threatening us, (toku) has all of a sudden stood down from leadership *shocked face* and lord veremont? has taken over who appears to be even worse. He doesn't even know who the duke of Phat is and mailed other members thinking they were the duke. Great play.

Might as well post some war stats but it's only to be expected.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CJF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 74
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 547,412
Side 2: 310,565
Difference: 236,847

chart

Side 1: 35,462
Side 2: 25,636
Difference: 9,826

chart

Just from the war stats with CJF, have to give them props but they seem to be slowing down.. A lot.

Now the war stats all together:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CJF, LeadTE, REBELS, XVI

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 91
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 4
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 547,412
Side 2: 360,102
Difference: 187,310

chart

Side 1: 104,943
Side 2: 25,636
Difference: 79,307

chart

DeletedUser

looking good so far guyz keep up the good work, and yea that some bad dukeship :D

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Dogking2010 on getting defender of the day and being in the top 10 ODD.

Totally unrelated to Pnp of course.