Phat planning to declare on -SWAT-

DeletedUser

[spoil]For anyone who doesn't realize it, we kicked Jamie's last account a while ago. He's not a part of our tribe nor will he ever be again. The other Phat poster here, Anshu - was supposed to coplay with him but jamie disappeared.

We're not waiting to attack Swat, and everything he's said is made up.
[/spoil][/QUOTE]

You kicked me? But yet i disappeared when i was supposed to be coplaying anshu?

So technically i left, i didn't get kicked :lol:

And not true? I beg to differ, seeing as it was on the forums from when i joined Phat, till, when i left :lol:

DeletedUser

everybody knows they plan for months...but need help to actualy declare:lol:

DeletedUser

I also remember you saying Jeff that the ex members of CCH and -MM- are a perfect bridge to war -SWAT- too?

Please correct me with another pokemon story if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious. Basically poor little Jamie kept saying annoying, childish and stupid things, so was made to publicly apologise. He was constantly demanding attention and craved it, but obviously his game skills are majorly lacking and only survived as long as he did by having powerfull friends to protect him. Since leaving Phat he has not been able to annoy people with his child posts so obviously dreamed up this story to be able to brush shoulders with the better players of the game. lets face it if he actually had anything true to say he would back them up with screenshots or copies of messages. instead all he can do is come up with some "revelation" about phat planning on warring Swat. It is actually laughable that people would be so niave to as to take him seriously. If phat recruited a few CCH players to help them attack swat, then that would be funny as none of us recruited are anywhere near swat. Phat expected swat to become involved in the bush war as it is well known that bush and swat were allies, but as the war has been raging for some time now and with no intervention from swat so since then Swat has not even popped up on phats radar.
At this stage of the game you will always get players that basically failed miserably and so seek some sort of gratification in any way they can. In this case it is unkownassasin that is making up ficticious situations to try and get people to notice that he still exists.

all i see here is a very poor attempt at attention seeking. the funniest part is, nobody ever trusted him in Phat and all important information regarding the tribes actions was sent in pms as it is on a need to know basis. With Assasins tiny account and big mouth he was never included on the messages.

take what he says with a pinch of salt.

DeletedUser

Phat and Swat have no alliance or NAP with each other, and we have survived thus far alongside each other. If either side wanted to attack the other, they could freely do it at any time.

DeletedUser

dude, the enter button is there for a reason, reading that was hell:icon_confused:

well yea he did get kicked/left doesnt matter...this might have steared up, but was mostly done to get a few laughs.
the fact that jeff has a 500 month plan is a well known fact..SOHK isnt playing theyre role anymore:icon_cry:
thats why we have a grumpy Jeffy:icon_sad:

all that has been brought to you by Inside Special and Co and boast of a 91.74% credibility ratio
77.gif

DeletedUser

[spoil]For anyone who doesn't realize it, we kicked Jamie's last account a while ago. He's not a part of our tribe nor will he ever be again. The other Phat poster here, Anshu - was supposed to coplay with him but jamie disappeared.

We're not waiting to attack Swat, and everything he's said is made up.
[/spoil]

You kicked me? But yet i disappeared when i was supposed to be coplaying anshu?

So technically i left, i didn't get kicked :lol:

And not true? I beg to differ, seeing as it was on the forums from when i joined Phat, till, when i left :lol:

Jun 12
19:12 bunz00 has been dismissed by Coplayed By A Horse.

Last I heard from you was you trying to get in touch with anshu.

DeletedUser

Jun 12
19:12 bunz00 has been dismissed by Coplayed By A Horse.

Last I heard from you was you trying to get in touch with anshu.

You kicked the account because the owner changed the PW because i was giving away the villages :lol:

And no, anshu emailed me :lol:

But no pokemon jokes with this excuse jeff? :icon_rolleyes: Now you've really let us down :lol:

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious. Basically poor little Jamie kept saying annoying, childish and stupid things, so was made to publicly apologise. He was constantly demanding attention and craved it, but obviously his game skills are majorly lacking and only survived as long as he did by having powerfull friends to protect him. Since leaving Phat he has not been able to annoy people with his child posts so obviously dreamed up this story to be able to brush shoulders with the better players of the game. lets face it if he actually had anything true to say he would back them up with screenshots or copies of messages. instead all he can do is come up with some "revelation" about phat planning on warring Swat. It is actually laughable that people would be so niave to as to take him seriously. If phat recruited a few CCH players to help them attack swat, then that would be funny as none of us recruited are anywhere near swat. Phat expected swat to become involved in the bush war as it is well known that bush and swat were allies, but as the war has been raging for some time now and with no intervention from swat so since then Swat has not even popped up on phats radar.
At this stage of the game you will always get players that basically failed miserably and so seek some sort of gratification in any way they can. In this case it is unkownassasin that is making up ficticious situations to try and get people to notice that he still exists.

all i see here is a very poor attempt at attention seeking. the funniest part is, nobody ever trusted him in Phat and all important information regarding the tribes actions was sent in pms as it is on a need to know basis. With Assasins tiny account and big mouth he was never included on the messages.

take what he says with a pinch of salt.

You so get me! I need the attention :icon_cry:

But please, next time you try to be some sort of psychiatrist please ask me the simple question at the end saying 'and how do you feel about this?'.

And CCH members no where near -SWAT-? Have you not recently looked at your map where all the pretty coloured villages are? Your close to Orich and about 5 or more other Phat members are too.

LOL, and also, you have all been looking at the thread for a while but, you only post when another member of Phat/your friend does... too scared to post alone or something? lol

DeletedUser

LOL, and also, you have all been looking at the thread for a while but, you only post when another member of Phat/your friend does... too scared to post alone or something? lol

It's more like we don't actually care what you say. :)

DeletedUser

We kicked you because you were begging for attention on these forums with the original phat #1 rank thread and you adding Googly to the phat chat.

Don't remember?

[6/13/2011 2:54:48 AM] Phat - chels: oh, and just regular punishment
[6/13/2011 2:54:52 AM] *** Phat - chels ejected Phat - Unknownass from this conversation. ***

DeletedUser

We kicked you because you were begging for attention on these forums with the original phat #1 rank thread and you adding Googly to the phat chat.

Don't remember?

[6/13/2011 2:54:48 AM] Phat - chels: oh, and just regular punishment
[6/13/2011 2:54:52 AM] *** Phat - chels ejected Phat - Unknownass from this conversation. ***

LOL yeah i remember why you kicked me from the chat.. i was leaving and told googly i was... he asked me to invite him to the chat... so i did for a bit of fun :lol:

And Yet again lol... i was gifting my villages and the owner of the account changed the pw LOL
Then chelsea suggested i join anshu's account... i was going to but cba :lol: