Pic Thread.. Show your NFL team

DeletedUser

You can flame the other posters TEAM

Lets keep this thread popping.. And I did say NFL...

DeletedUser

new_england_patriots.jpg

woods4576

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

[spoil]
1277699234_eca756f817_o.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

[spoil]
1277699234_eca756f817_o.jpg
[/spoil]

Why dallas Can not win a superbowl!

[spoil]
jessica_simpson_hot_and_wet.jpg

[/spoil]

woods4576

LMAO.. Graylin. So true, So true.. I don't think I would even show up for the game:icon_wink:

whall0625

[spoil]
tomlinson_92078411.jpg
[/spoil]

looks like this could be the year LT gets his well deserved ring!!

DeletedUser

beach_volleyball_ban.jpg

These sportspersons are a lot more impressive than any NFL players, they wear less padding!

DeletedUser

I prefer my women to be more... delicate...

The girls in red and cow-boy hats are not half bad =p Though probably in a differnt leauge( or division?) then the brazilian ladies above.

DeletedUser

Today?

Ny JETS or SD chargers... Make your pics!

mine!

[spoil]
chargers.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser62494

[spoil]
Boltscheerleader.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Oookay, I really can't be bothered giving official warnings/infractions for pic sizes. :lol:

*mumble don't rat me out to higher beings mumble*

So please keep in mind:

Posting Pictures
It is allowed to post pictures without any comment as long as they obviously belong to the topic of the thread. Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. If you want to post something larger than that, please provide only the link for the picture or place it in a spoiler as opposed to posting it directly.

DeletedUser

NFL is actually one of the worst sports I've ever watched.

The whole protection crap makes it redundant. Its also the first sport I've seen (asides from Sumo wrestling where you're required to be that big) fat people. It's horrible.