Picking Apart early tribes (How Bad Some Are)

DeletedUser

Let's take a look at the first mass recruitment invite I get, from the tribe " The Olympians " [otherwise known as ~ZEUS~ .

First thing I check in the tribe: Their diplomacy.

Here's what I find.

cjtc105 on 16.01.2012 at 19:09Thanks
I think we should ally ourselves with Anonymous they could just be point whore but they already controll alot of the map

DevilKidd on 16.01.2012 at 19:11Thanks
I'll ask the Tribe Leader

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:12Thanks
Are they based in k44

cjtc105 on 16.01.2012 at 19:13Thanks
okay thank you.

DevilKidd on 16.01.2012 at 19:14Thanks
give me a member in that tribe please lol i can't find them xD

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:15Thanks
What k are the based in

fighterlord95 on 16.01.2012 at 19:16Thanks
ya i cant find them xD

DevilKidd on 16.01.2012 at 19:16Thanks
ok I'm trying to negotiate with this tribe N.E, looks like they have a lot of members already :).

Also i recognize the duke's name somewhere lol
Edited by DevilKidd on 16.01. at 19:17

cjtc105 on 16.01.2012 at 19:18Thanks
they are in our k. their leader is above me :) Anonymous ANON

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:23Thanks
Then ask to be allies

fighterlord95 on 16.01.2012 at 19:23Thanks
we should really try to make an ally withRiot!

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:29Thanks
Ask them

cjtc105 on 16.01.2012 at 19:29Thanks
I asked their leader but he hasn't read it yet.

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:31Thanks
Find some pretty good tribes in our k to be brother tribes

fighterlord95 on 16.01.2012 at 19:33Thanks
okay im going to see if i can us allies

Edited by fighterlord95 on 16.01. at 19:34

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:35Thanks
Ok good

cjtc105 on 16.01.2012 at 19:37Thanks
I'll contact NUKED.

psycho88 on 16.01.2012 at 19:41Thanks
hello mate leave them all n try to become allies with the tribe T!ME
its really great tribe with good players..

116868 on 16.01.2012 at 19:44Thanks
Good

iAmCorsair on 16.01.2012 at 20:19Thanks
anon, a tribe chain that was in W60. had multiple tribes that coordinated and attacked well. if this is the same anon, we could have a VERY useful ally. If we find ourselves as enemies, we could have some trouble.

Now; let's Pick this apart..

-First thing I see is how they want to be Allies with " Anonymous " for controlling "alot of the map" . Now it might just be me but how the hell do you control "alot of the map" Within the first 8 hours of the world, and especially control it with 19 players! Great strategy ZEUS! Round of applause to you on your successful strategies for diplomacy.

-Next, they want to be allied with the tribe " N.E " . Why you ask? BECAUSE "They have a lot of members already :) . " What other reasoning is necessary. Simple; find the tribes with the most members who mass recruited and those are obviously the best right? :lol:

* I think within the last to bullets we have seen some great early strategy from ~ZEUS~ , mass relations , AND , remember, pick the tribe who controls the most because some players control more than others and ALLY THE TRIBES WITH THE MOST MEMBERS!

-Now they try to ally Riot! ( Who seem to be successful early in the world) . No reasoning behind this. But let me just point out they are going for their 3rd ally within their K all within 8 hours of the world start . Thumbs up to you ~ZEUS~ !

-Next is where we see the real LOL's come in . After the 3RD attempt at alliances, ~ZEUS~ realizes they need brother tribes! What better than 3 alliances and some brother tribes? Because we all know families are the most successful thing on ALL worlds ( especially this early in the game. ) Just pointing out how I actually did literally laugh out loud at this point.

-3 Alliances and brother tribes not enough? LETS GO FOR A 4TH! :icon_rolleyes: . Now we even see ~ZEUS~ bring up an alliance with NUKE . Not much else to say hear . 4 alliances and brother tribes!

-At this point I wasn't laughing but on the borderline of throwing up . They go for their 5th Alliance with brother tribes by offering an alliance with T!ME .

* This is all for fun and to give myself enjoyment by joining and bashing mass recruiting tribes. I will most likely be doing this for all tribes that I get mass recruited by. If you enjoy or have anything to say ( hate is welcome ) please just leave a reply :) .

== LAST; if you want to join this fun, create your own post in here showing how bad other tribes are :) Enjoy the time on the world and good luck to all

~Fatal~

JUST KIDDING

Just when I all thought this was over I get this AMAZING message , probably from the smartest player in the world.

116868 today at 04:43
Hello tribes mate. I am the leader of the tribe and I have noticed we have almost reached the limit. If you know someone who would like to make an academy tribe mail me back

An academy *Facepalm*

Let me just summarize this all in a quick briefing:

5 Alliances
Brother Tribes
Academies

-___-

Last edited by a moderator:

mr--clean

*subscribe*

What we need is someone who got a lot of mass invites to go through each of them and tell us what tribes are the worse of the worse.

Wait would that work or are all invites deleted once you join another tribe?

DeletedUser

Once you join the invites are deleted, but soon after I make the post about the tribe ( like the original post) I leave and i'm sure i'll be invited to another tribe.

DeletedUser104020

I like this please make another one about a different tribe :)

DeletedUser

I will :) I'll probably release my in-game name soon on here too so I can see how many tribes I can post about, let them know in the tribal forums that "someone" posted about them ( as I did the first tribe ) than see how long it takes them too realize it was me.

DeletedUser

:) Yes Very Interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8816

lol..it's cool...just took me about 20 seconds to realise the point of the post before i realised it was your sig hahaha

DeletedUser

Hey everyone want to know a secret ^.^

Most of the elite players joining W61 are in a premade or are not joining a tribe this early. So all of these mass recruiting tribes wont mean nothing when the big guys come to eat months down the road :)

DeletedUser

Most of the elite players joining W61 are in a premade or are not joining a tribe this early. So all of these mass recruiting tribes wont mean nothing when the big guys come to eat months down the road

Really ? Wow, now there's a new concept ... :icon_neutral:

Mass recruiters will always mass recruit, and make brother/sister/acads, as with sardines they think there is safety in numbers

And as in the life of a sardine, the sharks are always circling :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser99976

tribes

Yes I can't believe how many tribes are already almost at the limit hah! Crazy how many people measure a tribe by how many members it has and points. Soo many people don't seem to realize that there is a lot more too it.

DeletedUser

Idk, I think there is a pretty solid argument on maxing out a tribes member limit. As most of us know most "premades" only last for the first few months. They tend to have limited recruiting and most of the players know each other one way or another. For every 3 premades there is probably a 30% chance one will stick around for the long haul. I think its wise for noob tribes and premades to open up their doors a little bit more. They have a better chance of getting serious players that might not quit at the first sign of silence.

Recruitment is the lifeblood of a tribe...