Picture thread

DeletedUser

It just occurred to me we have no w45 picture thread.

Its time to sort the hotties from the notties....

Only fair I go first, me after a short gym session. Still raring to go.

Robertbearforce.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm an honest person so sorry, but your Asian gf/normal friend is .....

So far I only see ugly Asian girls rejected by Asian guys would go out with white/black/Hispanic dudes. We Asian dudes got all the good stuff :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

So far I only see ugly Asian girls rejected by Asian guys would go out with white/black/Hispanic dudes. We Asian dudes got all the good stuff :icon_wink:

I hear you Asian dudes are often small, is that what you mean by good stuff?

DeletedUser

Bit hostel; they are different girls, and I would most certainly disagree with your assessment. However each to his own, or more fittingly what ever floats your boat.

DeletedUser

I hear you Asian dudes are often small, is that what you mean by good stuff?

How ignorant, if you ever incounter a female part you will know that it would not take horse to get the job done.

Is how the tool are uses that count, not how big. The average female feel pleasure first three inches of penetration, any father then that will be slightly painful.

Hearing and seeing is different thing my friend :) give me your address, I will be sure to prove you wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know there is quite a lot of confusion as to this subject but to spite popular opinion tribalwars is not eHarmony, and not a sex forum. And TAVNK I think you have some things wrong ;P

DeletedUser

My bad for being off topic sorry, but lets just face the fact.... no one going to post their real life picture in TW, well maybe only a couple of people.

w45 forum is kinda dead, need something interesting to spice it up :)

again sorry for being off topic :)

Just to get you guys back to topic, I will post a picture of me when I was little

FatAsianKid%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My bad for being off topic sorry, but lets just face the fact.... no one going to post their real life picture in TW, well maybe only a couple of people.
Usually these are the most popular topics in worlds :icon_surprised: Anyway I think you need some help with your info ;P

DeletedUser

Usually these are the most popular topics in worlds :icon_surprised: Anyway I think you need some help with your info ;P

I didn't say it wasn't popular, I said,"no one going to post their REAL LIFE picture in TW, well maybe a couple of people"

Most of the pictures is from Google or Photobucket belonging to someone else. Hope you get what I'm saying :icon_cry: