Pictures! :o

DeletedUser

here is me just after my high school graduation nearly two years ago, my most recent, only change is I now have a goatie

meerinkelsey.jpg

DeletedUser45021

Haza each and every day a little of your true self leaks out onto my screen (that sounds wrong I know).

And I realised how old I was Vio when I caught myself admiring your cupboard/dresser/vanity thing as it would go well in my spare room :icon_wink:

I lold :D

DeletedUser

what club were you in?

Yellow is for the beta club, anyone who had at least a B average and the white is for who had all A's and B's, I ranked 11th in my class of 68 people, missed out on top 10 by .01 GPA points

DeletedUser

Huh, weird. Always though Vio was a bit older than myself. Not much older, but like 19 or 20 at least. Didn't think she was the same age as myself.

My school has a lot more people, and thus a lot more competitive up at the top in grades (There's 500-some people in my class for example). I believe that this year's valedictorian was ranked 1st by .0001 ahead of the saluditorian. Last year it was even closer, and the school had to calculate the grades down to .00001 to decide between the top 2.

DeletedUser

here is me just after my high school graduation nearly two years ago, my most recent, only change is I now have a goatie

meerinkelsey.jpg

AND HIS FEET ARE BIGGER! No more running to walmart for shoes,,,we take him to the field , kill a cow ,lop the legs and horns off and he sticks his feet in :p

DeletedUser

*sees Violet's pictures for the first time*

Damn hot :O

And yes I may stare I am of the same age XD

DeletedUser

Before Violett kills us we better get on topic :O
[spoil]
742731703_5_4b_B_1.jpeg
[/spoil]Me on a boat trip last summer in Croatia

DeletedUser

It happens every time Vio posts a new picture :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This is true.
At least we have an excuse to be here. :icon_razz:

So, uh, Jurasu, are you gonna post a pic? Or am I going to have to keep imaging you as bigfoot?