Pictures Thread

DeletedUser

MKC has your kitteh returned? I have been avoiding skype lately that is why I asked here since you posted a pic of your kitteh.

Yuz, she came home ^_^

We found her in the garden, beneath a giant leave :icon_redface:

Thnx for your concern, Repinskeh <3

Repinski

Newer pic of me. I now have a webcam so I can take them when ever I want.

me2r.png

Repinski

Sorry for the double post but Drluke95 kept telling me not to post a pic of him and I said if he kept it up I would. Well he didn't listen lol so here is Luke.

drluke95.png

DeletedUser

Somehow I knew Drluke would look exactly laik that!

Despite the innocence he dissimulates he has a glare in his eyes and you can almost read off of them his secret evil mastermind plan to take over the world >.>

DeletedUser

ROFL @ Landorian =D Its not really you but you still look nice :D

DrLuke, Heads up! i will join you taking over the world :lol::lol:

Landorian

I only get my picture taken while coloring. I don't have any crayons right now.

DeletedUser

@ Landorian
I completely understand ^_^
I only take pictures when I the camera is on LOLCAT mode with a funny caption already inserted.

[spoil]
There you go, i found a pic of MKC haha xD But unfortunately she was looking at herself in the mirror :(

1396214591_8732cbcb9b.jpg
[/spoil]
However... if that picture was taken four years ago.... that would make you about 9 right now, yus?
So.... you just got back from the military huh?
:icon_razz:

@ Vistaa
Hollyshizznit Vistaa, that scared me. I guess because it was unexpected. I saw this thread had a new post from you.... clicked on it... AHHHHHHH!!!!111!!!1one!!!!!!!!!1

@ Everyone
I haz organized the pics on the first post so you can see all the player pics on the first post ^_^. I added some pics that were not in this forum as well soz lookie pl0x! And if you haven't already posted your piccy please feel free to share. And if you have already posted your pic.... feel free to share moar ^^