Pika! invites you ^^

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since I've changed the name of my tribe I've decided to make a new recruitment thread.

I am Silver Wolf. I run the mighty(Not really lol) tribe called Pika!.

This tribe is dedicated to the idea behind making your enemy, friends, girlfriends and boyfriends(Or both whatever floats your boat) lose their very minds. This is a tribe based on the power of insanity.

I'm looking for members from all over the place no place in particular and the only requirement is that you be prepared to lose the very thing you hold on to and enter the very nightmares you scream and run from. So are you willingly to enter the darkness?

(Yes I know my tribe name has nothing to do with that but Pikachu is the new evil you will all lol)

I has one rule. No you cannot be baron or duke.

This is recruitment only and if you flame or spam I'll let Karma use his mighty infraction powers to destroy you.

And to that I say PIKA!

DeletedUser

Tribe Application

Greetings!

I wish to apply for your tribe. I am looking for a tribe to join, as I am new to this game, and I think that your tribe is perfect for me! I am all about insanity! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Eh hem. Anyway, please consider letting me join.

Best Wishes,
Aaron. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

If you are actually serious about applying and not just wasting my time than mail me in-game.