PIMPs

DeletedUser78388

at least somebody on that side knows mind does not stand a chance

DeletedUser97474

why would you do that when Axte is so strong right now? it's suicidal

DeletedUser

why would you do that when Axte is so strong right now? it's suicidal

I think you give them too much credit :icon_confused:

Perhaps if you meant 'Axte family' instead of Axte. They are, afterall, just one tribe... :icon_cool:

Deleted User - 4669627

In other news, Antigoon leaves -HATE- for NUKE?

DeletedUser

i said before that there are people inside of mind that think their tribe sucks no one listened :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i said before that there are people inside of mind that think their tribe sucks no one listened :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe that should be a hint that a majority of your posts here carry no weight? :icon_eek:

As I see it, WildAnimal likes to hug it out, so good riddance...

DeletedUser

HAHA, he was just too scared of a larger opponent like Axte.

The tribe PIMPs has declared war on tribe Owl!

War name: Death To All Birds

Declaration:
Death To All Birds.

DeletedUser

I think you give them too much credit :icon_confused:

Perhaps if you meant 'Axte family' instead of Axte. They are, afterall, just one tribe... :icon_cool:
Well thats.....self-contradictory :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not sure how Axte being 'just one tribe' is self-contradictory :icon_neutral:
You said Axte were a family, then claim they are just one tribe. The contradiction is that claiming they were a family (ie. more than one tribe) then claiming they are one tribe (ie. one/singular tribe)

If you believe there is no contradiction there and that its the truth then let me provide an analogy.
- John and his brother Joe are members of the same family (obviously :icon_redface:). The are one person................ :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

He was referring to it as the way you address the family/singular tribe. The Axte Family is the group, Axte is the singular tribe that makes up part of the family.
In what he was saying, he was referring to the Axte family as the strong part, and the singular tribe Axte, as the weaker part.

DeletedUser

If you believe there is no contradiction there and that its the truth then let me provide an analogy.
- John and his brother Joe are members of the same family (obviously :icon_redface:). The are one person................ :icon_confused:

Although your example would seem the logical argument to take on the matter, this is clearly NOT the case with regards to family tribes in TW.

Family tribes, as far as I'm concerned, are 1 single entity.

vegascardnut

HAHA, he was just too scared of a larger opponent like Axte.

I think its funny you flame a guy who has the balls to take on an entire tribe by himself. Scared? I seriously doubt it.

OWL has 46 members, PIMPs now has 2. OWL has over 2 million points more than PIMPs. Sounds to me like hes taking on a larger opponent.

ALSO, incase you missed it......

OD Attack Rank: 6th in the world (19,940,979 score)
7x Attacker of the day
2x Great power of the day
2x Looter of the day

Maybe OWL should be the scared ones. I admire a guy who makes his own decisions and doesnt follow the mindless idiocracy of 12 year old children.

DeletedUser95593

I think its funny you flame a guy who has the balls to take on an entire tribe by himself. Scared? I seriously doubt it.

OWL has 46 members, PIMPs now has 2. OWL has over 2 million points more than PIMPs. Sounds to me like hes taking on a larger opponent.

ALSO, incase you missed it......

OD Attack Rank: 6th in the world (19,940,979 score)
7x Attacker of the day
2x Great power of the day
2x Looter of the day

Maybe OWL should be the scared ones. I admire a guy who makes his own decisions and doesnt follow the mindless idiocracy of 12 year old children.

His ODD is 1.2mil. Rank 316th in the world.

Which just proves that although OWL may turtle up and noble barbs alot, they do not pack any kind of punch.

Im sure that had he stayed in Mind, Axte would have gave him alot more than 1.2 mil ODD. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96316

Yay! Lets all make a new thread everytime somebody changes tribes, such fun.

This is a mindless topic and should be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Yay! Lets all make a new thread everytime somebody changes tribes, such fun.

This is a mindless topic and should be closed.

Im not sure which sentence was genuine, and which one was sarcastic :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So we have determined that Axte has multiple personalities.

What does that have to do with PIMPS?

DeletedUser69648

So we have determined that Axte has multiple personalities.

What does that have to do with PIMPS?

nothing,
I do not even see a point to this thread, two guys (well one that really had a reason) left MIND because they (he) felt caught in the middle, made promises to both sides, and did not want to go back on his word.
I can respect WildAnimals reason for leaving. but making a thread about it is quite pointless, a simple igm to WA would have sufficed.