vegascardnut

6599 Left 06th May 2011 - 02:14 1,182,794
king leslie Left 05th May 2011 - 22:11 340,345
pat11tam Left 05th May 2011 - 22:11 10,008
episkey Left 04th May 2011 - 23:12 2,469,535
sahir74 Left 04th May 2011 - 20:12 2,899,748
credobartek Left 04th May 2011 - 19:14 2,653,591
boxer23dog Left 04th May 2011 - 05:11 2,949,489

Since he left, nearly 12 and a half million other points left as well. I cant blame him for joining AXTE, looks to me (and probably to him) that MIND is on the verge of breaking up. If I was in his shoes, I would have made a move as well. I bet he still does not attack MIND players though, from what I know of him, he makes a promise, he doesnt break it. Not too many players like that left any more. Time will tell I guess.

DeletedUser

Since he left, nearly 12 and a half million other points left as well. I cant blame him for joining AXTE, looks to me (and probably to him) that MIND is on the verge of breaking up. If I was in his shoes, I would have made a move as well. I bet he still does not attack MIND players though, from what I know of him, he makes a promise, he doesnt break it. Not too many players like that left any more. Time will tell I guess.

He'll keep his promise I'm sure.

By joining Axte he is provoking MIND players.

4 days ago, WA told me that he didn't want to be caught up between friends, he didn't want to choose a side. He'd go it alone in PIMPs and kill some birds.

Now, he's changed sides.

Deleted User - 4669627

well Ben, your loyalty and will are admirable, not to say anything against any who left, idk any of your stories, but i see Ben trying to remain true to tribe that might well not even exist

perhaps mind is not a tribe, but just a random collection of players

sorry about your luck Ben, but look on the bright side, if you are soon finished in w51 you can join ME in a new world :p

well, not JUST me, there are some other awesome folks, real TRIBE material ;)

DeletedUser

He'll keep his promise I'm sure.

By joining Axte he is provoking MIND players.

4 days ago, WA told me that he didn't want to be caught up between friends, he didn't want to choose a side. He'd go it alone in PIMPs and kill some birds.

Now, he's changed sides.

loyalty to a fail tribe , is like loyalty to your downfall . opposite of you WA is experienced enough to realize this.

He never believed in MIND leadership just like osidias , just like muffinman , rastopak , sahir , kingthunder and ...

vegascardnut

Anyone know why WildAnimal is tribeless again. He appears to have reformed PIMPs yet again, all by himself.

DeletedUser95593

Not sure. Maybe Axte wouldnt let him attack OWL. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92806

There was some discussion that he should follow the overall tribal organization of targets and priority of enemy to take down. As he was recent to our tribe, some misunderstandings happened, and talks between WA and Axte leaders could not result in completely aligned mutual understanding on these subjects in the short period of talking.

Actually, to be honest, I personally wanted to keep my master pointwhore status in tribe, and organized a diplomatic trap for WA so that he leaves us and I am top Axte player again.

DeletedUser

There was some discussion that he should follow the overall tribal organization of targets and priority of enemy to take down. As he was recent to our tribe, some misunderstandings happened, and talks between WA and Axte leaders could not result in completely aligned mutual understanding on these subjects in the short period of talking.

Actually, to be honest, I personally wanted to keep my master pointwhore status in tribe, and organized a diplomatic trap for WA so that he leaves us and I am top Axte player again.

This made me LOL, Boom is hungry ;)

But yeah, no one is above the tribe. We don't have a problem leaving players on their own if they feel they should do their own thing first.

Wallam

This made me LOL, Boom is hungry ;)

But yeah, no one is above the tribe. We don't have a problem leaving players on their own if they feel they should do their own thing first.

Sounds like exactly the same reason he left SHEEPS when he was with us.. always chasing after birds that one.. I suppose he is a wild animal though so it makes sense.

DeletedUser92806

Hmm, I never noticed - his ingame name tells it all, and the guy plays according to his name and idea. Kudos then, if its built on purpose like that.