Pinoy Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

robi zmaj

well they are crazy ass players in almost all games that exist on this world so I have my respect towards them

DeletedUser104483

Who the hell "WANTS" to be Canadian?

Even Canadians dont really WANT to be Canadian.:icon_eek:

That's sounds like an American. I'm a Canadian and I'm proud of it. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

DeletedUser

Uhm you must play some weird games then. Filipinos are well-known for ruining most games. o_O
They are for Asia what Russians is for European gaming servers. :p

DeletedUser101547

I'm a Zombie and I like Turtles,

PM me in game if you like Turtles too.

DeletedUser

I digress to whoever said Filipinos are bad players. There were definitely some good ones. I think satans dragon was Filipino. maybe not.

DeletedUser

My Fellow Canadian forgot a few steps, so felt they should be added

Step 5- Gotta love our beer, not that American piss like Budweiser.

Step 6- Must make fun of Americans overall intelligence at least 3 times a day(they do the same to us, so it's only fair)
and constantly correct their spelling mistakes...We don't allow "American" speak up here.

Step 7- Must make fun of both American and Canadian Governments at least 5 times a day, because they're all morts

Step 8- Must show manners.Otherwise we throw you over the falls and have a good laugh

Step 9- Not enough to love Hockey, you must love a Canadian team other then Montreal.
Failure to do so....well people don't see us go berserk very often, and they don't want to, so love a Canadian non Montreal team

Status
Not open for further replies.