PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

DeletedUser

In what way do I contradict myself?

If we really din't respect you, we wouldn't have been with you all time in the beginning when we responded to your every single request. By the way, am just a PITA member

TheHowling

When pita was allied with BS they delivered and were very good allies ib the wars we had

DeletedUser

When pita was allied with BS they delivered and were very good allies ib the wars we had

heh, i remember poqq saying I was his favorite person :p

Every time I log in this world is unrecognizeable from the last time I logged in! yeesh. looks like its a good thing i quit when I did :lol:

And hey howling :)

TheHowling

heh, i remember poqq saying I was his favorite person :p

Every time I log in this world is unrecognizeable from the last time I logged in! yeesh. looks like its a good thing i quit when I did :lol:

And hey howling :)

Hello old friend. hope ya are doing well wherever ya are now ;-)

DeletedUser

Just curious to see, I see Noobs on Ice has basically abandoned his account, same goes for TheEvilClown. I am curious thou on Gazr0, seems kinda funny from stats wise.

TheHowling

I do not have answer. your campaign has done the trick I fear. I hope to entrrtain ya troops soon myself.

All the best and I am still here ;-)

DeletedUser103537

Sorry about that I just been waiting for you to attack was to lazy to keep playing. Been watching the account everyday just not building anything guess I caught you off guard reaver.

Also the funny thing is you were the only one faking me Reaver I just had a laugh at it. I was wondering how long it would take them to attack wanted to see if they really thought I was inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Ok I finally decided to say what I wanted about this I feel a lot of people are sad about PITA attacking us. Ok well I think PITA did a excellent job except for few KP members don't know the names not reaver though but a few others which made me laugh. I must say took a huge advantage and used it and wanted villages and they are doing that.
I disagree with like every member who got hit by PITA. I would have been more mean if I had been PITA though lol. I would have invited the members got them to add them to there friend list then. Then I would have got them to stack the One fronts and while those troops were moving I would have launched a full scale attack when most of the people were offline. Hey just a thought would have been easier nothing would be stacked at all for sure. Every village would fallen easily and well it would have been the funniest thing ever.

DeletedUser74142

As much as your dissing the Ex Onfire guys poqq..it atleast when shit hit the fan..we didnt run and hit delete and say i quit tribal wars..so if ur quiting why come on here and talk..instead go enjoy ur retirement

DeletedUser103537

Yeah I decided to take up a new account sorry reaver. I really had to tell you that. I didn't want to leave you out of the loop.

DeletedUser

hes merged with magnetoo kentsa

Yeah I decided to take up a new account sorry reaver. I really had to tell you that. I didn't want to leave you out of the loop.

how can you take a new account when your account is still here? isn't that the same thing as multis

DeletedUser103537

Ok for one thing it isn't magnetoo if it was I would have defended the incomings. It is in Tuff I could tell you but I have not yet log on it. When I log I will tell you which will be later today. Actually just gave up on the account felt bored you guys were not attacking me at all for so long I couldn't wait so I just quit. If you had attacked would have been better you were the only one who kept faking me. Also for one thing I would go insane if I was coing magnetoo lol. He would make me insane.

Reaver better yet I will message you on the account sadly it is far from you I know you will love attacking me.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic on the actual war, and refrain from going off topic in your personal conversations.

DeletedUser

Ok for one thing it isn't magnetoo if it was I would have defended the incomings.

Who said anything about incomings on magnetoo? I said you had merged, where does incomings come from that?

Actually just gave up on the account felt bored you guys were not attacking me at all for so long I couldn't wait so I just quit.

So from what I am getting from that comment, since you weren't getting attacked. You just gave up and are moving to another account?

Something smells fishy here....

you were the only one who kept faking me.

Well yea it is a WAR GAME, its meant to played attacking not running lmao

If you had attacked would have been better

[spoil]http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/9fa5e4da5d13cacf963a1c4f22372eeb

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/c2cf73bcd33b28f7107634ec274cb167

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/c67cb09f6852dc5abc4aae838d47342e

http://en59.tribalwars.net/public_report/ae40730b895e63e958ee65f5e6a48eb3[/spoil]

We didn't attack you because you didn't have much troops and weren't considered a threat, we focused more on players that actually built troops lolz.

But hey I will say GL in Tuff, if you build like you did in Theevilclown ign. You still won't be to much of a threat, by the way nice recruitment Tuff lolz

DeletedUser

If you had attacked would have been better

Reaverofsouls posts reports of fakes ._.

All I can say is, welcome to Tuff, we need more clowns.
Killing is the only entertainment right now.
But too many dead penguins, not enough disposal space.